• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Romney wins Washington caucuses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Mitt Romney will win the GOP caucuses in Washington, CNN projects. At stake in the contest are 40 delegates, as well as a quick shot of momentum heading into Super Tuesday.

Updated 8:24 p.m. EST, Mar 3, 2012
Republicans »VotesVote%
Romney 14,971 36%
Paul 10,358 25%
Santorum 10,105 24%
Gingrich 4,476 11%

83% reporting

Old Newt better hang it up...

Oldtimer said:

Mitt Romney will win the GOP caucuses in Washington, CNN projects. At stake in the contest are 40 delegates, as well as a quick shot of momentum heading into Super Tuesday.

Updated 8:24 p.m. EST, Mar 3, 2012
Republicans »VotesVote%
Romney 14,971 36%
Paul 10,358 25%
Santorum 10,105 24%
Gingrich 4,476 11%

83% reporting

Old Newt better hang it up...

You know its not a certainty that he'll carry Georia from what I'm hearing on the news. But you never know.

So who are you hoping will become the Rep. nominee?

TSR said:

Santorum is the only one that will slow down the vacation toward the cliff of ruin.

but you go ahead and vote for obama again, it's been working out so far, hasn't it?

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Santorum is the only one that will slow down the vacation toward the cliff of ruin.

but you go ahead and vote for obama again, it's been working out so far, hasn't it?

I like Santorum alot, but his recent gaffes and inability to stay on message and be dragged into social issue arguments shows he isn't ready for a run against Obama..

he was winning when he was able to stick to economics, but started falling into the Romney/democrat trap of relying on social messages to divide US..

Santorum has a week to get on message and get his team ready.. or he will lose the next round..

as far as dropping out, I hope none of them drop out now.. they needs to beat every topic to death.. so by the general everything is about issues.. and nothing left for Obama to complain about that isn't old news..

Steve said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

I like Santorum alot, but his recent gaffes and inability to stay on message and be dragged into social issue arguments shows he isn't ready for a run against Obama..

he was winning when he was able to stick to economics, but started falling into the Romney/democrat trap of relying on social messages to divide US..

Santorum has a week to get on message and get his team ready.. or he will lose the next round..

as far as dropping out, I hope none of them drop out now.. they needs to beat every topic to death.. so by the general everything is about issues.. and nothing left for Obama to complain about that isn't old news..

If Santorum can not win against obama, gaffes and all, then the Country is in more trouble than I thought. When gaffes are more important than policy or actions, something is amiss.

Romney will not correct any of the problems that obama has created. He's obama light and will only slow the collapse by a couple of years, but I don't think he will win against obama. He doesn't have the heart or conviction.

The only hope the US has at this point is a Republican Senate majority.

the US is screwed and the "Left" is happy as all get out, becasue they have been successful.

Look at OT, he gets giddy when the Dems. are "winning" polls and getting unconstitutional policies passed.

People like OT, TSR care little for the Country and want the "freebies" that will end in collapse in the long term.

the US is screwed and the "Left" is happy as all get out, becasue they have been successful.

Once the tax payers fall below 50% and those living off those taxes gets above 50% not only the US will be screwed but the whole World will be. The Dems will be in power and nobody will ever get them out as the freeloaders will never vote them out and chance losing the freebies that put the Dems in power in the first place.

Political candidates have been reduced to "Sound Bites" only by the media.

I agree with Tam. We are screwed. How the left can be giddy astonishes me.

If Santorum can not win against obama, gaffes and all, then the Country is in more trouble than I thought. When gaffes are more important than policy or actions, something is amiss.

we usually call that something amiss the biased media...

Latest posts