• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ron Paul supporters threaten Glenn Beck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"I'm the one that sticks up for Ron Paul on the radio all the time and in meetings. Not all of them are like this," Beck said. "Just a few have threatened my life, run me off the road. We get threats from Ron Paul supporters all the time. That's a problem. Don't be a zealot. You are just as bad – if not worse – than the Occupy Wall Street people. And I don't know if you've seen any shows I've done on those people. They're bad!"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/glenn-beck-ron-paul-backers-threatened-my-life/

I haven't seen it but Ron Paul supporters were suppose to have released a nasty video about Jon Huntsman. After what he said in the Fox debate the other night about his only regrets was not getting enough into a one minute ad against his opponent makes me think any free ad attacks he is not going to put any effort into stopping them. There are way to many stories about the Ron Paul supporters and their actions and He is needs to rein them in before somebody gets hurt.

Latest posts