• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

room for one more?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nebraska Sandhills

Reaction score
Hello. I'm from north central Nebraska and have "lurked" around this site for awhile, was wondering about joining in on a few discussions here and there. I like to snap a photo now and then, but its safe to say I'm no Soapweed. I really enjoy looking at all the photos from each of you--always interesting to see everyone elses operation and how they do things.

Welcome to ranchers.net!! I am not a prolific writer on this board, I do more reading than writing.....but also sure enjoy seeing pics and learning about other peoples operations and landscape. I'm sure you will fit right in.

Howdy-- Looks like there is getting to be a whole nest of Nebraska sandhill folks on here now- or at least close to from there...

Once you start, its hard to just lurk :wink: :lol:

Welcome :!: I'm also pretty new to posting on this board, but have read it for a long time. The others on here are great people and always willing to help. It seems to be some what addicting though so be careful :wink:

Glad you quit "lurking" NS! :wink: :lol:

Just go ahead and jump in and start arguin' with us. We love it. :lol:

Good to have you here. :D

Now dangit, start postin' the pix! :x

:wink:

:lol:

Hey Nebraska! Glad ya joined:) Ignore Jinglebob, :wink: though he's just grumpy cuz he has'nt been on a set in a few days :)

Welcome aboard!!! I used to post a bunch, just seem too busy with other things to post much anymore. I do read, though and try to keep connected. We are a neat and unique family, and welcome anyone who would like to be a part.

Welcome! :D

Another welcome, bid from west of you I'd guess.
If you need information:
If you need advice:
If you need something to read on Tuesday:
RANCHERS dot NET
Able to leap tall brush in a single bound, always good for a laugh or two; and an opinion or two.

Faster horses said:
Hey, Jinglebob, while you're 'sitting around' there, go up and visit
our daughter at her barber shop. You can entertain each other...
BTW, don't you need a haircut? :wink:

She's only open Mon, Tues, Wed. though.

What's the name of the shop and where is it?

Did you know there are a lot of idiots, loose, and driving around in that town? :shock:

Faster horses said:
You mean for her safety? She's not wimpy if that's what you mean.
She's got a lot of friends that come to that barber shop, so she's pretty
safe, I think...I hope...gosh, now you got me worried!!!!!!

No, no! I mean the drivers! :roll:

If she's a ranch girl, trust me, she can take care ofr herself. :wink: :D

Latest posts