• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rove and the prosecutor

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Link below; my emphasis.

"WASHINGTON (AP) - Federal prosecutors have accepted an offer from presidential adviser Karl Rove to give 11th hour testimony in the case of a CIA officer's leaked identity but have warned they cannot guarantee he won't be indicted, according to people directly familiar with the investigation.

The persons, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand jury secrecy, said Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has not made any decision yet on whether to file criminal charges against the longtime confidant of President Bush or others."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051006/D8D2NIE07.html

I just heard the report on CNN....seems the noose may be just getting a bit tighter on this gang!!

kolanuraven said:
I just heard the report on CNN....seems the noose may be just getting a bit tighter on this gang!!

Yes, there are people that say Bush and Cheney were in on the meeting to out Valerie Plame. If so, they could be subject to conspiracy charges. I find that highly unlikely, but the thought makes me smile.

Latest posts