• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RTFLMAO

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
I wonder what this is going to do for Bush's "honesty" rating among Americans? Blatent backtracking and protecting his political pals.

"President Bush said Monday that if anyone on his staff committed a crime in the CIA-leak case, that person will "no longer work in my administration." His statement represented a shift from a previous comment, when he said that he would fire anyone shown to have leaked information that exposed the identity of a CIA officer."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8605680/

Another pathetic Democratic lie. The first comment was made with the asumption that 1)someone was undercover and 2)they were outed. It now looks like neither situation is true. Bush answered DIFFERENT QUESTIONS differently, but the left is desperate to deceive the electorate.
Deception is all the left has.

This quoting Bush answering different questions with different assumptions is classic sophistry, and it will successfully deceive many dullards. I'm impressed by their gamesmanship; it's like Carville is back in town.

Brad S said:
Another pathetic Democratic lie. The first comment was made with the asumption that 1)someone was undercover and 2)they were outed. It now looks like neither situation is true. Bush answered DIFFERENT QUESTIONS differently, but the left is desperate to deceive the electorate.
Deception is all the left has.

No. The video has been played over and over on TV where Bush answers specifically that he will fire anyone leaking classified information. Now he says, if they are found guilty of a crime. That's a total cop out and you know it. You just don't have the guts to admit it. But the American people have seen it over and over on the news stations; just like they saw Cheney's comments about the terrorism being on it's last legs in Iraq, only to be disagreed with by a General testifying before Congress. :D :D

Now it appears no crime (leaking classified goods isa crime) was committed. You see, originally BUSH ASSUMED the charge. If Bush were as articulate as Blair, he'd have said, "assuming the charges prove meritorious..." This is merely liberal sophistry.

Brad S said:
Now it appears no crime (leaking classified goods isa crime) was committed. You see, originally BUSH ASSUMED the charge. If Bush were as articulate as Blair, he'd have said, "assuming the charges prove meritorious..." This is merely liberal sophistry.

No, it's spin on your part and it ain't working. :D :D

No its spin to want to conclude this matter without conclusive facts. I reiterate, wait for the facts, but meanwhile, I'm done listening to your miscarrage of the truth to wrongfully harm innocent people.

Brad S said:
No its spin to want to conclude this matter without conclusive facts. I reiterate, wait for the facts, but meanwhile, I'm done listening to your miscarrage of the truth to wrongfully harm innocent people.

You just don't want to have to face the fact that your hero, George W. Bush, has backtracked from one of his famous "lines in the sand." You're whining and crying about one person (Carl Rove), yet you ignore the fact that 25,000 innocent Iraqis, the majority women and children, have died since Bush chose to invade Iraq under false pretenses. I don't blame you for cutting and running.

I don't want to face facts? Since when? Facts are what I want. This is a Democratic witch hunt, and their proceeding without the facts proves so.

Brad S said:
I don't want to face facts? Since when? Facts are what I want. This is a Democratic witch hunt, and their proceeding without the facts proves so.

Pretty selective about the "facts" that you're interested in, aren't you, Brad? You're not interested in the "facts" about uranium from Africa or that there were weapons inspectors in Iraq. You're only interested in "facts" when they're hurting Republicans. There's going to be an investigation of Carl Rove by the Congress of the US. Even though the Republicans are in the majority, public pressure is starting to build. Bush will do well to cut his losses, but I hope he doesn't. Every day this is on the air and in the newspapers is one more day the public has to understand the basis for the Iraqi war was a lie.

Latest posts