• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Running of the bull

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The owners names are Wulf as in Wulf Limosene of Morris Mn can't imagine a Limosene getting riled up.

Denny said:
The owners names are Wulf as in Wulf Limosene of Morris Mn can't imagine a Limosene getting riled up.
:lol: I had to help a lady at little rock a few years back. Her angus bull had his shoulder on her crushing her to a rail. He was sure wound tight. Had manuer sprayed all over the blacktop. Got him off of her and then we put two nose leads in him and took him to the stall. He cooled out then was fine all week. He was a 2 year old that she just caught and brought him to the fair. He had been shown but it'd been a year. Probably the same deal with the Limi.

I remember a 4H calf charging a fire hydrant . My friends calf came off the truck and looked at everybody and went wacko :!: From there he ran downtown and jumped into the river under the bridge and got stuck. -------------------He didn't bother using that steer for the showmanship competition :shock: :shock:

I've seen where some fella's used a guitar string through a bulls nose as well as the regular nose ring. The guitar string isn't noticed much in the show ring but they say it'll make gentlemen out of them.

Nothing much more nerve racking than having virgin cattle at some of these early shows. Town people don't have a clue and send their kids to pet them or they stand in the way with baby strollers as you lead green broke cattle by. It's an accident looking for a place to happen.

About a month ago down at a small town where we buck bulls we had a rodeo bull get loose. He broke out of the back holding pens , went along a road then decided to go right down main street in town. You should ave seen the peoples faces as he trotted down the street. :shock: :shock: Sure created a stir in that small town. Luckily we were able to get him into a fella pasture and then traqued him so we could catch him.

Latest posts