• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rustling Bounty

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It was media madness yesterday. If interested you can catch yours truly doing an interview on CBC French Radio Canada.

Of course if you don't speak french you wouldn't understand. They spoke Frenglish and I stumbled around in my native tongue. I did a little stint in Quebec in my pipe-lining days. I have a better grasp of the written language than the spoken one but we got through it.

per said:
Of course if you don't speak french you wouldn't understand. They spoke Frenglish and I stumbled around in my native tongue. I did a little stint in Quebec in my pipe-lining days. I have a better grasp of the written language than the spoken one but we got through it.

We would never understand your French on the radio cause we couldn't see your hands. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

We would never understand your French on the radio cause we couldn't see your hands. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Good point. They were going to do the TV but I suspect we got trumped by Dalton Mcginty (sp) hoping for a weaker dollar. Such is fame but a fleeting flicker.

Follow the money on missing cattle. Money always leaves a trail, start in the local area with who is spending more then usual. If I was the Brower I would be looking at people who are familar with his area and who have made major purchases lately or taken trips above their normal means.

PATB said:
Follow the money on missing cattle. Money always leaves a trail, start in the local area with who is spending more then usual. If I was the Brower I would be looking at people who are familar with his area and who have made major purchases lately or taken trips above their normal means.
PATB we have an excellent set of Livestock Inspectors in Alberta and Saskatewan as well as 2 dedicated RCMP investigators who have carefully followed every available lead. This is about giving them one more tool in the box for that as of yet undiscovered clue. We have always had a $1000 bounty, now we are in the 21st century with a Reward that reflects the value of the industry.

per said:
PATB said:
PATB we have an excellent set of Livestock Inspectors in Alberta and Saskatewan as well as 2 dedicated RCMP investigators who have carefully followed every available lead. This is about giving them one more tool in the box for that as of yet undiscovered clue. We have always had a $1000 bounty, now we are in the 21st century with a Reward that reflects the value of the industry.

You can never have enough tools to catch thieves. I wish the cattle ranchers and law enforcement the best of luck in catching cattle thieves and getting convictions.

Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

Isn't speaking French a prerequisite for a federal politician? :wink: :wink:

Latest posts