• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rustling Bounty

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Alberta
It was media madness yesterday. If interested you can catch yours truly doing an interview on CBC French Radio Canada.
 

per

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Alberta
Of course if you don't speak french you wouldn't understand. They spoke Frenglish and I stumbled around in my native tongue. I did a little stint in Quebec in my pipe-lining days. I have a better grasp of the written language than the spoken one but we got through it.
 

Big Muddy rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
22,205
Reaction score
441
Location
Big Muddy valley
per said:
Of course if you don't speak french you wouldn't understand. They spoke Frenglish and I stumbled around in my native tongue. I did a little stint in Quebec in my pipe-lining days. I have a better grasp of the written language than the spoken one but we got through it.

We would never understand your French on the radio cause we couldn't see your hands. :roll: :lol: :lol:
 

per

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Alberta
Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:
Of course if you don't speak french you wouldn't understand. They spoke Frenglish and I stumbled around in my native tongue. I did a little stint in Quebec in my pipe-lining days. I have a better grasp of the written language than the spoken one but we got through it.

We would never understand your French on the radio cause we couldn't see your hands. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Good point. They were going to do the TV but I suspect we got trumped by Dalton Mcginty (sp) hoping for a weaker dollar. Such is fame but a fleeting flicker.
 

PATB

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Location
Turner, Maine
Follow the money on missing cattle. Money always leaves a trail, start in the local area with who is spending more then usual. If I was the Brower I would be looking at people who are familar with his area and who have made major purchases lately or taken trips above their normal means.
 

per

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Alberta
PATB said:
Follow the money on missing cattle. Money always leaves a trail, start in the local area with who is spending more then usual. If I was the Brower I would be looking at people who are familar with his area and who have made major purchases lately or taken trips above their normal means.
PATB we have an excellent set of Livestock Inspectors in Alberta and Saskatewan as well as 2 dedicated RCMP investigators who have carefully followed every available lead. This is about giving them one more tool in the box for that as of yet undiscovered clue. We have always had a $1000 bounty, now we are in the 21st century with a Reward that reflects the value of the industry.
 

PATB

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Location
Turner, Maine
per said:
PATB said:
Follow the money on missing cattle. Money always leaves a trail, start in the local area with who is spending more then usual. If I was the Brower I would be looking at people who are familar with his area and who have made major purchases lately or taken trips above their normal means.
PATB we have an excellent set of Livestock Inspectors in Alberta and Saskatewan as well as 2 dedicated RCMP investigators who have carefully followed every available lead. This is about giving them one more tool in the box for that as of yet undiscovered clue. We have always had a $1000 bounty, now we are in the 21st century with a Reward that reflects the value of the industry.

You can never have enough tools to catch thieves. I wish the cattle ranchers and law enforcement the best of luck in catching cattle thieves and getting convictions.
 

Hayguy

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
2,384
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Alberta
Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:
Of course if you don't speak french you wouldn't understand. They spoke Frenglish and I stumbled around in my native tongue. I did a little stint in Quebec in my pipe-lining days. I have a better grasp of the written language than the spoken one but we got through it.

We would never understand your French on the radio cause we couldn't see your hands. :roll: :lol: :lol:


Isn't speaking French a prerequisite for a federal politician? :wink: :wink:
 

Latest posts

Top