• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ruth out?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

iwannabeacowboy

Reaction score
Lot of chatter that Ruth is stepping down.

Ready the fake news assault on the next nominee...

But what if the nominee is a woman?

Better yet, a conservative Black Woman. I wish Trump could find one. That would be a hoot to watch.

I should caution that the post could be a head fake to expend MSM resources.

But the take home message is that Ruth's departure is imminent.

She wil hang on for as long as possible, if she can make 365 days, then maybe the senate would wait another year for the next election and maybe Beto will nominate the El Paso JP to take her spot.

cowman52 said:
She wil hang on for as long as possible, if she can make 365 days, then maybe the senate would wait another year for the next election and maybe Beto will nominate the El Paso JP to take her spot.

That's a funny joke, Beto hahaha.... I hope they run the fake Mexican or maybe the fake Pocahontas.... landslides both. But I shouldn't crush your dreams...so you keep hoping.

But back to Ginsberg... sure she just happens to have two malignant nodules in her lungs...but she'll be fine. Nothing to see here. :D

The likelyhood of not 1 but 2 PRIMARY (originating from the local tissue) metastatic lesions showing up in a lung lobe at the same time is very unlikely. Not impossible, but very unlikely. It is also known that the ability to absolutely determine if primary vs intralobar metastasis has occurred is questionable at best.

That's besides the fact that they are supposedly metastatic and they aren't planning on any further treatment. Bye-Bye Ruth.

It's a bs story but one the left will swallow as the Supreme Court is cleaned of treason. About as likely as someone dying from a glioblastoma but never showing neurological symptoms...sure that happened lol.

#4 is coming, who's it going to be?

https://www.businessinsider.com/supreme-court-kennedy-ginsburg-retirement-sotomayor-trump-4-appointments-2018-6

Not sure we can be too dismissive of Beto - all he has to do is carry tx.

I wish all the old conservative justices would retire this term to guarantee trump picks their successor. I think a Republican president will need a republican senate to name a justice in the future.

Fall elections.... Which is easier, cheat in a single large county polling center to win a house seat, or have to cheat in half of the state? What happened in the Senate vs House?

What does that tell you about the real status of the American voters? What happens when the fraud is rooted out?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/california-and-los-angeles-county-to-remove-1-5-million-inactive-voters-from-voter-rolls-settle-judicial-watch-federal-lawsuit/

One county only....1.5 million fraudulent opportunities for democrats gone. 1 in 5 of registered voters.

What happens when this is replicated across the country?

That's just cleaning up voter rolls.

How many seats were blantantly flipped for the public to see after close of voting? How many election fraud investigations are underway? They really are that stupid.

But we know the fight isn't over. First, in the White House statement announcing the commission's closure, the president said he requested that the Department of Homeland Security pick up where the commission left off. And then the now-defunct commission's vice chairman, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, told a Kansas newspaper that moving their efforts to DHS was "a tactical shift by the president who remains very committed to finding the scope of voter fraud."

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/367978-trumps-unnecessary-voter-fraud-probe-lives-on-at-dhs

There is no going back.

TRUMP WHITE HOUSE REPORTEDLY ON R.B.G. DEATHWATCH

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01/ruth-bader-ginsburg-scotus-replacement

Cowman, they're probably just going through the short list because she has another year left in her.

Something tells me she is going to have an acute exit stage left in the near future.

Latest posts