• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sad and angry

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Been There

Reaction score
I haven't posted much but have been reading you folks posts and I have discovered you are a caring group.
I have a sad report. I received news yesterday that my grandson had been killed in Iraq.
Along with the grief I have had intense anger. I have long been convinced that there shouldn't be, or have been, any young Americans over there in harms way.
Mary and I spent yesterday afternoon with his parents. His mother is taking it really hard.

We heard about your sad news last night thrugh the Poet Grapevine..
Donna and I offer our condolences to you and yours, ol' Pard. Times like these are hard to understand but your grandson was doing his duty and we honor him. Take care.

Ohhhh,I am so very,very sorry,those granchildren are our hearts.

Please give his mom the tightest,deepest hug from me...a mom should never have to go through that. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Love goes out to you and your family,I just cannot express how sad I am for you.

Sure sorry to hear that .

I don't know as there is really anything a person can say that might offer any help, hope or relief.

He chose to do an honorable job, and was proud of who and what he was. He's a hero.

You have our condolences.

I too, am SO sorry for you and your family. That is all of our worst fear. We'll be praying for you. His brother is there too isn't he?

You and your family have our condolences, Been There. That is very sad news. Your grandson has given the ultimate sacrifice for his country. He is indeed a hero, but that is small compensation at this point. Our prayers are with all of you. :(

So very sorry to hear of your family's loss. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all. May the Good Lord have his hand on your family in this tough time.
We are all blessed to have ALL of these men and women serving our country and should never forget that.

Peace be with your family.

I'm so sorry. May you feel God's arms of comfort cradle you and your family in this sad, sad time.

He died to keep us free, he is a hero! His death had a purpose. He would have wanted you all to cherish each and every day you have with each other. He knew he could die, but did so willingly for you and all of us! Grieve now and then live the best life you can in his honor!

I feel sorry for your loss and can understand being angry for losing time with your Grandson, but from the Christian perspective he is now in heaven with the Lord.
The man chose to join and serve knowing that he might sacrifice all so that those he loved(and those he didn't) could be free. Freedom isn't free but every free person has to be willing to die for it or slavery will ensue. I salute your Grandson and all who serve(several relatives) and will gaurantee their sacrifices were not in vain nor are they not appreciated.
May God grant you a calm and peaceful mind and wrap His love around you.

May god Bless you all and have our thoughts and prayers with you.

WE REMEMBER THEM

At the rising of the sun
and at its going down,
We remember them.

At the blowing of the wind
and in the chill of winter,
We remember them.

At the opening of the buds
and in the rebirth of spring,
We remember them.

At the shining of the sun
and in the warmth of summer,
We remember them.

At the rustling of the leaves
and in the beauty of autumn,
We remember them.

As long as we live,
they too will live;
for they are now a part of us,
As we remember them.

We were very sorry to hear about the great loss to you and your family. What a blow- it cannot be imagined. We'll pray for you all.

Very sorry to hear about your grandson. Words are not enough, I know, but that's all we here have to offer. Hugs and prayers coming your way from Saskatchewan.

Words cannot express the heartache I have right now, I can't imagine having to be inj any of his friends, or familie's shoes right now.

May the LORD bhe with you, and A million words of thanks for him and all of you people defending all of us.

Oh mu gosh Willard!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry....... I was hoping our rancher family would come through this with out a lose....... My deepest condolences to you and Mary and the family. :cry: :cry: Just hold on to Christ's love and your family......
Katrina

to lose him is terribly difficult, but take pride in knowing what he died for, we all respect and honor. and take hope in knowing one day, you will be together again, in a place where there is no war. love in Christ, and a belief in Heaven, sometimes seem to be the only thing that keeps us going.

our prayers are with you

So very sorry for the loss of your grandson. Words can do nothing to take away the heartache, but they are all we have to offer. Our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Latest posts