• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sad day for dis and the demo's

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BBJ

Reaction score
Karl Rove Won't Be Charged in CIA Leak Case

Oh well maybe they can get their way next time.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well...let's hope there's NOT another NEXT TIME! Nothing to laugh at really.

I must admit Rove is one smart cookie, he knows how to play the game in DC....but he seems to have " more mouth than a poor mule has a$$" and got carried away with his authority.

Now.....whoa before you jump on me...that's not a slam as it can happen to anyone in that position and with that power, risk of the game I suppose!

I was surprised they didn't slap his wrist for SOMETHING though!

The only reason I laugh is because everytime the dem's think they've got this Administration by the balls, it seems like in the end, it slaps them in the face.

It's always hard to catch professional crooks!!

They're the best.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's fine with me that President Bush went back on his word to fire anyone who was found to have leaked Valerie Plame's name. It's fine with me that Carl Rove still has a Security Clearance. He is a prime example of the lies and hypocrisy of this Administration and I hope Dems point to him often during the upcoming election. Of course, we all know that President Bush, himself, authorized leaking classified information while he was attacking leakers as being a danger to our country. :D

Disagreeable said:
It's fine with me that President Bush went back on his word to fire anyone who was found to have leaked Valerie Plame's name. It's fine with me that Carl Rove still has a Security Clearance. He is a prime example of the lies and hypocrisy of this Administration and I hope Dems point to him often during the upcoming election. Of course, we all know that President Bush, himself, authorized leaking classified information while he was attacking leakers as being a danger to our country. :D

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:
ROTFLMAO

It's fine with me that President Bush went back on his word to fire anyone who was found to have leaked Valerie Plame's name. It's fine with me that Carl Rove still has a Security Clearance. He is a prime example of the lies and hypocrisy of this Administration and I hope Dems point to him often during the upcoming election. Of course, we all know that President Bush, himself, authorized leaking classified information while he was attacking leakers as being a danger to our country.

Hey everyone...............ole dis has to be kidding doesn't she. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disagreeable said:
Of course, we all know that President Bush, himself, authorized leaking classified information while he was attacking leakers as being a danger to our country. :D

Dis--I have a hard time buying your description...If the Commander in Chief can't decide what can be declassified and released, I don't know who can...That is not leaking- even if he only allowed it out to certain officials to be released to certain press members....

And I hope we never go back to the days when even the inner circle of advisors are kept in the dark-- Like when V.P. Truman only found out about the Atom bomb project after Roosevelt died......

Oldtimer said:
Disagreeable said:
Of course, we all know that President Bush, himself, authorized leaking classified information while he was attacking leakers as being a danger to our country. :D

Dis--I have a hard time buying your description...If the Commander in Chief can't decide what can be declassified and released, I don't know who can...That is not leaking- even if he only allowed it out to certain officials to be released to certain press members....

And I hope we never go back to the days when even the inner circle of advisors are kept in the dark-- Like when V.P. Truman only found out about the Atom bomb project after Roosevelt died......

The Commander in Chief has the right to declassify anything he wants. But there are procedures for releasing classified information. The Bush Administration did not follow the usual procedures. The President is not above the law. You know that. He authorized Libby to give out classified information that would help make his case for the war in Iraq to one reporter. That's a leak. Ten days later, they released the information to the public. That's declassification. The fact that he only leaked the part that made his case for war, not the entire report shows how dishonest he is and how he, personally, wanted this war.

ronalddis6wf.jpg

BBJ said:
The only reason I laugh is because everytime the dem's think they've got this Administration by the balls, it seems like in the end, it slaps them in the face.

Bush slapping Dis with his b@!!$ ........ there is a mental picture to try and get rid of!

Do you know who won the Democratic nomination for the Senate in VA?

"James Webb, a former Reagan administration Navy secretary who left the Republican Party over the Iraq war, won the Democratic nomination Tuesday to take on GOP Sen. George Allen in the fall."

If Reagan were alive today he might be a Democrat.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2073273

Latest posts