• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Saddams sons bodies were displayed but obl thrown to sea?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Ask yourselves the question:

why did they immediately display saddams sons bodies and also show the hanging of saddam but now we are all of the sudden sensitive about obl for islamic reasons?

they claim they just threw his body into the ocean.....how convenient when we know he died in 2001 from multiple sources.....

we have murdered over 1 million so far in iraq yet we give a damn about islam?

i told you that khalid sheik mohammad was dead too and they would never hold a trial in nyc...so, was i right about that?

show me any photos or video of obl that can be proven it was done since 2002. same with ksm. they were both dead long ago...

this is why you will see stories change....truth never changes....lies must be compared with other lies to make it work.

shaumei said:
.....how convenient when we know he died in 2001 from multiple sources.....

We? You and the voices in your head?

Multiple sources = conspiracy planet & youtube?

Sandhusker said:
Get off the bong.

i do not smoke pot and never have done any illegal drugs....yet, i do believe we should make them legal so the govt can stop making so much money off of the illegal drug business that funds our black op programs....

back to this, just look at what i posted and try to carry on a intelligent conversation. i know it sounds crazy when you are still in the matrix believing what you are told...

i am not lying to you. check out my info....i spent hundreds of hours studying these moves by the govt from both mainstream to alternative media. i do not fall in line with just one person....i like some of alex jones stuff yet he sways from the entire truth from time to time....

you have to make up your own mind on what is really happening by putting the puzzle together...you will not find any truth on mass media...they tell you what they want you to believe....

shaumei said:

why did they immediately display saddams sons bodies and also show the hanging of saddam but now we are all of the sudden sensitive about obl for islamic reasons?

George W. Bush - display corpses immediately

Barack Hussein Obama - suddenly sensitive for islamic reasons

Next question please.

Man if you don't like the USA then leave. This is the way we are and you are not going to change us. If he was killed in 2001 or Monday the man is dead. Now I just wished we would have cut his arms and legs off and taken them to the four corners of the USA and threw them in the Ocean.

Trinity man said:
Man if you don't like the USA then leave. This is the way we are and you are not going to change us. If he was killed in 2001 or Monday the man is dead. Now I just wished we would have cut his arms and legs off and taken them to the four corners of the USA and threw them in the Ocean.

that is cool, but do you want to also kill the people responsible for 9/11? they are still here in the usa and richer than ever.

shaumei said:
Trinity man said:

that is cool, but do you want to also kill the people responsible for 9/11? they are still here in the usa and richer than ever.

Man how in the world do you come up with that? We kill our selves to go to war and kill our country. I had friends and family that was fighting in the middle east and have said those people will kill you and not think twice about it. Who in the hell blew up our ships and buildings all over the world the past 30 years? Wait I guess you will say we did it to. We blow our selves up every day listening to people like you blow smoke up our buts. You need to spend more time reading history of our country than reading the junk you read from other countries. If they are so right then move there please. We have enought crazy people crossing our board every day. :roll:

explain the Gulf of Tonkin incident that got us into the Vietnam war....

Why bother??? YOur mind is so warped you cannot see the truth when it is right in fromt of you,
Why does every thing become a conspiricy in your mind?

hopalong said:
Why bother??? YOur mind is so warped you cannot see the truth when it is right in fromt of you,

no explain it...that govt lie killed how many of our young americans so the military industrial complex could make how many billions....nothing changed....9/11 same deal....what involvement did iraq have in 9/11 again even by the govt's own admission...

shaumei said:
hopalong said:

no explain it...that govt lie killed how many of our young americans so the military industrial complex could make how many billions....nothing changed....9/11 same deal....what involvement did iraq have in 9/11 again even by the govt's own admission...

There you go again arguing a point that no one attempted to make. Having said that, feel free to link me to a quote from the Bush White House directly tying Iraq to 9-11.

shaumei said:
hopalong said:

I suppose i could make a UTUBE for you!! You seem to think that is the only source :D :D :D :D Even kids make them now days especially for minds like yours :wink: :wink:

lightninboy said:
It seemed kind of funny the media talked about people getting shot in the OBL raid but not about what happened to them afterwards.

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms. Who cares what happens to Hadji after he's tits up and room temperature???

Hilary Clinton is supposed to be all sensitive about women's rights and she shoots OBL's wife on 60 Minutes supposedly and what does Hilary do with her?

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

George W. Bush - display corpses immediately

Barack Hussein Obama - suddenly sensitive for islamic reasons

Next question please.

Pretty well summed it up!

shaumei said:

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, or the USS Maddox Incident, are the names given to two incidents, one disputed, involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. On August 2, 1964, the destroyer USS Maddox, while performing a DESOTO patrol, was engaged by three North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats of the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[1] A sea battle resulted, in which the Maddox expended over 280 3" and 5" shells, and which involved the strafing from four USN F-8 Crusader jet fighter bombers. One US aircraft was damaged, one 14.5mm round hit the destroyer, three North Vietnamese torpedo boats were damaged, and four North Vietnamese sailors were killed and six were wounded; there were no U.S. casualties.
this account has not been ever disputed..

what has been disputed is the intent of the "desoto patrols".. but not the Maddox incident..

or are you referring to the "second incident" or "Tonkin Ghosts"?

The second Tonkin Gulf incident was originally claimed by the U.S. National Security Agency to have occurred on August 4, 1964, as another sea battle,

By early afternoon of 4 August, Washington time, Herrick had reported to the Commander in Chief Pacific in Honolulu that "freak weather effects" on the ship's radar had made such an attack questionable. In fact, Herrick was now saying, in a message sent at 1:27 pm Washington time, that no North Vietnamese patrol boats had actually been sighted. Herrick now proposed a "complete evaluation before any further action taken."

McNamara later testified that he had read the message after his return to the Pentagon that afternoon. But he did not immediately call Johnson to tell him that the whole premise of his decision at lunch to approve McNamara's recommendation for retaliatory air strikes against North Vietnam was now highly questionable. Had Johnson been accurately informed about the Herrick message, he might have demanded fuller information before proceeding with a broadening of the war.

seems that about explains it.. what part is so hard to understand?

Steve said:
shaumei said:

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, or the USS Maddox Incident, are the names given to two incidents, one disputed, involving North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. On August 2, 1964, the destroyer USS Maddox, while performing a DESOTO patrol, was engaged by three North Vietnamese Navy torpedo boats of the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[1] A sea battle resulted, in which the Maddox expended over 280 3" and 5" shells, and which involved the strafing from four USN F-8 Crusader jet fighter bombers. One US aircraft was damaged, one 14.5mm round hit the destroyer, three North Vietnamese torpedo boats were damaged, and four North Vietnamese sailors were killed and six were wounded; there were no U.S. casualties.
this account has not been ever disputed..

what has been disputed is the intent of the "desoto patrols".. but not the Maddox incident..

or are you referring to the "second incident" or "Tonkin Ghosts"?

The second Tonkin Gulf incident was originally claimed by the U.S. National Security Agency to have occurred on August 4, 1964, as another sea battle,

By early afternoon of 4 August, Washington time, Herrick had reported to the Commander in Chief Pacific in Honolulu that "freak weather effects" on the ship's radar had made such an attack questionable. In fact, Herrick was now saying, in a message sent at 1:27 pm Washington time, that no North Vietnamese patrol boats had actually been sighted. Herrick now proposed a "complete evaluation before any further action taken."

McNamara later testified that he had read the message after his return to the Pentagon that afternoon. But he did not immediately call Johnson to tell him that the whole premise of his decision at lunch to approve McNamara's recommendation for retaliatory air strikes against North Vietnam was now highly questionable. Had Johnson been accurately informed about the Herrick message, he might have demanded fuller information before proceeding with a broadening of the war.

seems that about explains it.. what part is so hard to understand?

Steve,

you are amazing...McNamara admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin incident NEVER HAPPENED. Just lies to get us into the war with Vietnam. This is mainstream now. Not conspiracy theory as you like to say.

Not that I would have any reason to doubt any fact you ever post, but I'd like to see your proof of the following assertion:

Shamu said:
McNamara admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin incident NEVER HAPPENED

Can you post a linky to this admission on the part of McNamara? Maybe he did say such a thing, I don't recall. All I'm asking is some support for your assertion.

Latest posts