• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Salvage yards names needed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

canadian angus

Reaction score
Bro in Law had his 116 NH gear box pile up and guess what. on a 1994 model, they don't supply parts. Can anyone help out on this. One gear was found new in Canada, but no more on the North American search.

Very frustrating. :???:

CA

Used Parts Ranch at Ponoka,greg says is pretty good.

And theres one by Wainwright but the name escapes greg right now....Pure Country would know the name.

Hope this kinda helps. Not sure where you are in Sask. but the Wainwright one may not be too far :)

Lol...too funny,you posted this twice and Pure Country answered Gratton Coullee in the other,great minds think alike.... :lol:

Theres another one greg found in phone book...."All tractor Parts" ..in Lamont...1-800-661-8814

Try Pete's Tractor Salvage, Anamoose, ND. I know nothing about them, but hear their ads on KFYR radio...

http://www.petestractor.com/

If you'd like I'd be more than willing to call over to our NH dealer and see if they have one. I am not the tractor person here...is a 116 a hydroswing?

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Latest posts