• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"Sangers"that got left out!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
You were the Lt? What a hoot. What year was that? This was in 1981 and she was a Senior.

That was a fun play. She sang, "Gonna wash that man right outta my hair" for a long time afterward.

I thinkabout 71 2 or 3. Got a love a Dame.

Reader do you know of Johnny Reid?Hes a scottish country singer,he has an AWESOME voice!!

Jinglebob said:
I'd rather hear David allan Coe sing, "If that ain't country".

And I would have to say David Allen Coe's best one was The Rodeo Song :D

So far as favorite singers, a Canadian trio that I absolutely love is The Wailin' Jennys. Kind of a folksy/Celtic sound, they're just great.

http://www.thewailinjennys.com/merchandisewj.aspx
(try "One Voice")[/url]

Yes he has his own website but I couldn't find a sample song on it.I'd LOVE to go to Scotland my mother was from Aberdeen,I really don't like flying very much but if I get enough nerve Greg would take me in a heartbeat,hes been wanting him and I to go for years!

I have his CD its one of the few CD's I've ever bought that I love EVERY song on,it may be a little too rock for some on here but growing up in the Seventies I love good rock{sorry guys :oops: }

Latest posts