• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sarah is so stupid, she has the MSM stumped

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Not that anyone will remember, but I mentioned quite awhile ago about "keeping them in the dark", when it comes to your intentions, and also sitting back and watching what is being "requested" of politicians. Whether she runs or not, she is doing it correctly. I'm surprised, being such a dumb person, that she is listening to someone else that is positioning her better than any other Republican candidate.

What she needs to do now is to run on principled conservative financial and economic values and leave the liberal OT type bedroom concerns alone. American citizens don't need the government or some Montana "busy body" in their bedrooms. What they need is a President that will not restrict or regulate business to the point of strangulation.

It's still too bad that Paul Ryan won't run in 2012. But I'm confident that he will in the future. 2012 with a "semi conservative" will be better than what the US has now. After that, a "true Conservative" will be needed.

But the Senate in 2012 is still very important to arrest what is being done to the Country at present..

Bad news: Media "confused" by Palin's bus tour;

I'm less confused than they are, but there is one aspect of it that I don't get.

Day 2 of Sarah Palin's bus tour, and the former vice presidential nominee has prompted little more than confusion at exactly what she is up to.

Palin started Memorial Day at the National Archives in Washington, but the only reporters who made it to her brief media availability there were those who happened to see tourists posting on Twitter that they had spotted her…

For supporters and reporters looking for more details, Palin isn't providing. Palin's staff has been either unresponsive to reporters' requests or told them to check the SarahPAC website, which only updates with information after she's stopped somewhere.

CNN reported Monday that some of Palin's supporters had already started to gather midday at Gettysburg in hopes that she might be on her way. But by then, Palin's bus was rolling into Mount Vernon instead.

The Times snarks that, notwithstanding the branded bus she's riding around in and the obvious campaign implications of a tour that's destined for New Hampshire, she's "made it quite clear that she just wants to be left alone." Which isn't really true: She's been chatting with supporters along the way but keeping her interactions with the media scrum that's following her around to a minimum. Why make a huge press splash by announcing a tour of the country's major historical sites and then not do any media availabilities or photo ops with local pols along the way? Time's Jay Newton-Small speculates:

Where does she go next? North –her staff will say nothing more. Political reporters have fanned out from Antietam to Gettysburg on Sunday afternoon in anticipation of her next potential stop. Congratulations, Sarah Palin, you have turned the Washington press corps into a bunch of paparazzi stalking your every move.

As Palin moves up the East Coast, ending her trip in politically important New Hampshire, the press seems poised to follow. I would say Palin's goal is to torture the "lame stream media," but there may be more going through her mind. In many ways, it's a smart ploy. The frustration and time spent looking for Palin, only to have her say next to nothing, is driving the press wild. Even if it yields few stories, Palin still controls her own message by blogging the trip herself, and forcing everyone to check her website to see what she's saying and where she's going.

The goal of the road trip seems to be two fold: 1) to bring the attention back to her after months of laying low, and 2) raise money for her political acti0n committee ahead of June's Federal Election Commission reporting deadline.

Exactly. She needed the media to help put the word out about the bus tour, but once that mission was accomplished, she made SarahPAC a near-exclusive outlet for coverage. The photos of her at the National Archives posted there right now are, in fact, exclusive from what I can tell. It's very much Palin's M.O. to want to reach her supporters directly, without any media filter, so that makes sense. And like Newton-Small says, it's smart politics to elevate SarahPAC's profile given the prominence of the "Donate" button on the site. (Even the bus tour pop-up that greets you there contains a donation link.) If she's serious about running, she'll have to bankroll the campaign through small contributions. Pegging the bus tour to the website now is a shrewd way to nudge her supporters into thinking about that.

Or maybe it's even more than that:

Sarah Palin's "One Nation" Bus Tour launched Sunday, but is it an unofficial exploratory phase for a potential 2012 run or is it a Palin family vacation stopping in historic sites in the Northeast? The answer may well be both.

According to a source with knowledge of Palin's operation and thinking, keep a careful eye on how long the tour lasts, because it is intended as a way to test the presidential waters. If the road trip ends abruptly, it's a sign she didn't get the enthusiastic responses she believes she needs to launch a campaign. If the tour heads to regions outside of the Northeast like Iowa and South Carolina that, the source says, is a "big indicator" that Palin will pull the trigger.

If that's true, that she's using the tour to gauge grassroots interest in her candidacy, then they must be keeping a close eye on the daily donation take too. It's a better indicator of enthusiasm than the crowds at the tour stops, needless to say, since it's immune from bad weather, people having other plans over the holiday, etc. Which brings me to the one aspect of this that I don't understand: Why not announce her itinerary in advance on the SarahPAC website? Having huge crowds of supporters waiting to meet her at each stop would make for dynamite photo ops, especially in contrast to the palpable lack of excitement surrounding Romney and Pawlenty. Could be she's worried that announcing the schedule in advance would also bring out the Palin critics, but that's an unavoidable risk for any pol making a public appearance. Plus, her supporters are famously more devoted than most politicians'; I'd bet cash money that the cheers from local supporters would swamp any boos along the way. Why not give them a heads up?

Sarah Palin likes attention. I don't think she will be a candidate for president. She has had to much exposure, she looks shallow. If she does run I will probably vote for her but I don't think she will be elected.

The Republicans have to get somethig big going for them. Something to get the voters excited. So far they don't have it.

Sarah is no dummy, after all she has the media all up in arms because they can't figure out what she is doing. After all she needs to work with the media and tell them everything :roll: .

I think the mainstreams just really want to know, so they can better plan their next line-up of attacks.

Each of you are stupid enough to fall for this. All preplanned propaganda.

they do not know what she is up to? give me a break...

without the media she is just another stupid bimbo.

the mass media is working for palin to make her look good. she is such an easy bimbo target to make look bad.

until 2008 she had never been to a foreign country, yet you want her to lead the free world. she is an idiot.

she is already bought by aipac and recently visited israel.

ti is so simple to see but you simply cannot as you do not want to see it.

Latest posts