• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sarah Palin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RobertMac

Reaction score
Sarah Palin's book is about to come out and she will start her quest to "re-define herself" instead of have her opposition define her.

Will she succeed and what will it take for her to succeed?

RobertMac said:
Sarah Palin's book is about to come out and she will start her quest to "re-define herself" instead of have her opposition define her.

I think it will always be the same mumbo jumbo for her. She will have the Media going after her more than anyone ever. I don't think she has a chance to win in future. If I was her I would run for Congress in Alaska and do her part that way.

The Liberal Media will always crucify a Republican Woman or Black man, they think them spots are for Democrats only!

aplusmnt said:
RobertMac said:

I think it will always be the same mumbo jumbo for her. She will have the Media going after her more than anyone ever. I don't think she has a chance to win in future. If I was her I would run for Congress in Alaska and do her part that way.

The Liberal Media will always crucify a Republican Woman or Black man, they think them spots are for Democrats only!
If the liberal media and the Democrats did NOT fear Palin, they would NOT be attacking her. I think she has already taken their best shot.

RobertMac said:
aplusmnt said:
RobertMac said:

If the liberal media and the Democrats did NOT fear Palin, they would NOT be attacking her. I think she has already taken their best shot.

If she runs I think it will all start over. It will be a non stop 24 hour slam against her. They fear Republican Women and minorities.

They are still slamming her, they haven't stopped. I'm not sure she'll run for anything, but she can still pull in the $$ for others.

Hoffman raised quite a bit in the 24 hours after Sarah endorsed him.

I think she'll do us more good not as an office holder, but as a policy maker - kind of the role that she seems to be sliding into.

I wonder if Levi (the father to the grandson) won't turn out to be more of a thorn in Sarah's side then she ever anticipated?

CattleArmy said:
I wonder if Levi (the father to the grandson) won't turn out to be more of a thorn in Sarah's side then she ever anticipated?

Anyone that listens to him or cares what he has to say are loons anyways and would never have voted for her anyways. The kid is an idiot and he Tabloid and Drive by media is milking him to death for a story so bad you can tell he is just making stuff up now.

aplusmnt said:
CattleArmy said:

Anyone that listens to him or cares what he has to say are loons anyways and would never have voted for her anyways. The kid is an idiot and he Tabloid and Drive by media is milking him to death for a story so bad you can tell he is just making stuff up now.

Hmmm you don't think it's interesting to hear from someone with first hand Sarah experience?

CattleArmy said:
aplusmnt said:
CattleArmy said:

Hmmm you don't think it's interesting to hear from someone with first hand Sarah experience?

interesting? gossip yes,.. interesting.. I guess so.. if your interested in gossip... :wink:

CattleArmy said:
aplusmnt said:
CattleArmy said:

Not if it's a LIE, after all his track record isn't up to snuff

Sarah is the speaker for the Salina Kansas Chamber of Commerce annual meeting...gonna cost 75 bucks, but if I can go I will!

If you think Sarah Palin can't be elected, how do you explain a dud like bamer who is at least a hundred times worse getting elected?

Illinois Rep. Mark Kirk penned a memo to Republican poobah Fred Malek hoping to secure an endorsement from former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for his Senate candidacy, according to a copy of the memo obtained by the Fix.

After noting that Palin will be in Chicago later this month to appear on "Oprah", Kirk writes that "the Chicago media will focus on one key issue: Does Gov[ernor] Palin oppose Congressman Mark Kirk's bid to take the Obama Senate seat for the Republicans?"

Kirk goes on to write that he is hoping for something "quick and decisive" from Palin about the race, perhaps to the effect of: "Voters in Illinois have a key opportunity to take Barack Obama's Senate seat. Congressman Kirk is the lead candidate to do that."

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/11/04/inevitable-gop-senate-candidate-applies-for-palin-endorsement/

CattleArmy said:
aplusmnt said:
CattleArmy said:

I have seen him a few times on TV and you can just tell he is lazy poor kid trying to make some money and get some attention. And some of the stuff he has said is so off he wall ridiculous it smells of Bull Crap!

So to answer your question NO once I view them as idiot attention seekers I could care less to listen to them, actually I get mad to see them on TV I get tired of them. He to me is like the Idiot Octomom, Paris Hilton, Kate and 8 or whoever they are. Just Dung of the earth that we should never give attention to because then we are guilty of keeping them in the lime light.

Way more important things in life to use ones time for!

Please name me one politician that can draw bigger crowds that Sarah Palin and when you can't, explain why that isn't political gravitas.

RobertMac said:
Please name me one politician that can draw bigger crowds that Sarah Palin and when you can't, explain why that isn't political gravitas.

You've gone and done it now! The truth is going to hurt. :D

Take a stroll through the grocery store and look at the women wearing Palin eye glasses and now wearing their hair the way she does. Funny.

jigs said:
Sarah is the speaker for the Salina Kansas Chamber of Commerce annual meeting...gonna cost 75 bucks, but if I can go I will!

I would too.

You'd have to pay me A LOT to sit through an Obama supper

backhoeboogie said:
jigs said:

I would too.

How about a going away supper? As in, to Jail?

hypocritexposer said:
backhoeboogie said:
jigs said:

I would too.

How about a going away supper? As in, to Jail?

That would be more akin to a celebration wouldn't it?

Latest posts