• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sarah Palin's Alaska

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler

Reaction score
So I have set my DVR and watched every episode so far. I keep thinking that there must be something more about her that I am missing. I haven't found it yet though.

She went caribou hunting in one episode. First she misses five times in a row and has to have her Father chamber in a new round each time. I guess she isn't the big hunter/outdoorswoman she pretends to be. She made a big deal about putting "meat in her freezer". She could have had Omaha steaks shipped in a hell of alot cheaper then her little caribou hunting trip cost.

She also spends alot of time trying to play the pity card too. Oh she is just sooo persecuted.

Anyone seen some of the other shows on TLC??? It seems a better name for the channel should maybe be The Freak Show Channel.

You lefties you don't want to miss the next episode. It is something you will love. It is designed just for your tastes.

First she is going to go to an anti American church and listen to a sermon opn the evils of the US. Then she will meet up with terrorists and bomb a few buildings in the US. Rumor has it it will be Bill Ayers who will be costaring.

Then they will fly over NY buzzing the people and then fly out over the Atlantic and dump a trillion dollars out for laughs.

You will love it.

It remains a mystery why Palin so enrages the left. From one side of their mouth they attempt to marginalize her as an inconsequential moron, some Alaskan redneck former beauty pageant breeder of too many children. At the same time, they declare her dangerous, cunning, a too-powerful figure corrupting the minds of mainstream America. The many contradictions contained within the liberals' hatred (yes, I am using that word – because it is appropriate) of Sarah Palin willfully goes unnoticed by them. They simply march on, gleeful in their collective and repeated attacks against the former governor of Alaska. Sarah Palin is a woman. Sarah Palin is a conservative. Sarah Palin is Pro-Life. Sarah Palin is pro-gun rights. Sarah Palin talks of her love of God and country. Sarah Palin has the audacity to openly (and effectively) mock liberalism. We must destroy her.

http://southcapitolstreet.com/2011/01/17/the-ulsterman-report-once-again-sarah-palin-emerges-stronger-4/

Bullhauler said:
So I have set my DVR and watched every episode so far. I keep thinking that there must be something more about her that I am missing. I haven't found it yet though.

She went caribou hunting in one episode. First she misses five times in a row and has to have her Father chamber in a new round each time. I guess she isn't the big hunter/outdoorswoman she pretends to be. She made a big deal about putting "meat in her freezer". She could have had Omaha steaks shipped in a hell of alot cheaper then her little caribou hunting trip cost.

She also spends alot of time trying to play the pity card too. Oh she is just sooo persecuted.

Anyone seen some of the other shows on TLC??? It seems a better name for the channel should maybe be The Freak Show Channel.

Hey Bullhauler did you happen to watch long enough to see her take a shoot with a gun that her dad hadn't fallen with the day before. Which if you had bother to pay attention the fall knock the sights out of wack on her dad's gun therefore she missed her target. Of course not as with the second gun she hit what she was aiming at. :wink:
But then that is not what you want anyone to know is it you just want us to think she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. To bad for you we watched the whole show not just bits and pieces so we know what really happened. :wink:
BTW Bullhauler you weren't the person that email Sarah's dad and asked him "why Sarah shot a caribou when she could have just when down to the supermarket where the meat is made and buy some" were you. Sounds about your speed. :wink: ,

bullhauler reminds me of that cariboo. He stands around waiting for someone to take numerous shots at him. :wink:

Hey Bullhauler, did you figure out my math yet? :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
bullhauler reminds me of that cariboo. He stands around waiting for someone to take numerous shots at him. :wink:

NO he is still trying to figure out if he owns land or property and why he is paying 23% interest, while packing for his move to S.F. :wink: :wink:

Tam said:
Bullhauler said:

Hey Bullhauler did you happen to watch long enough to see her take a shoot with a gun that her dad hadn't fallen with the day before. Which if you had bother to pay attention the fall knock the sights out of wack on her dad's gun therefore she missed her target. Of course not as with the second gun she hit what she was aiming at. :wink:
But then that is not what you want anyone to know is it you just want us to think she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. To bad for you we watched the whole show not just bits and pieces so we know what really happened. :wink:
BTW Bullhauler you weren't the person that email Sarah's dad and asked him "why Sarah shot a caribou when she could have just when down to the supermarket where the meat is made and buy some" were you. Sounds about your speed. :wink: ,

First off I already said I had watched all of the episodes.

A good sportswoman would have her gun sighted in before going hunting.

A good sportswoman would know how to chamber in a new round without having her Daddy do it for her.

A good sportswoman would realize her gun wasn't sighted without missing five times in a row on a easy broadside shot.

hypocritexposer said:

Your math is still wrong. The author predicted a one trillion deficit. It came in at 1.43 that in not close to double.

hopalong said:
hypocritexposer said:

NO he is still trying to figure out if he owns land or property and why he is paying 23% interest, while packing for his move to S.F. :wink: :wink:

First off Einstein I was talking about the 1980's. You are just too stupid to let that sink in. Second I said 21% just because you make it 23% and repeat it over and over again doesn't make it true.

I still own land just like everyone else. Out of state landlords three generations removed from farming still call it property.

Now why don't you go back to petting your ten head of worthless BritishWhites on your little ranchette.

Bullhauler said:
hypocritexposer said:

Your math is still wrong. The author predicted a one trillion deficit. It came in at 1.43 that in not close to double.

500 Billion +500 billion = 1 trillion

500 Billion +1 Trillion = 1.5 Trillion :roll:

Not that far off of 1.43 trillion When I went to school 4.3 rounded off would be 5 not 0.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Bullhauler said:
hypocritexposer said:

Not that far off of 1.43 trillion When I went to school 4.3 rounded off would be 5 not 0.

I never said 500 billion. I said one trillion.

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
hypocritexposer said:

First off Einstein I was talking about the 1980's. You are just too stupid to let that sink in. Second I said 21% just because you make it 23% and repeat it over and over again doesn't make it true.

I still own land just like everyone else. Out of state landlords three generations removed from farming still call it property.

Now why don't you go back to petting your ten head of worthless BritishWhites on your little ranchette.

:wink: :wink: :wink: yup if you say so it must be true :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bullhauler said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Bullhauler said:

"Bill Gross, the bond-fund-manager superstar, not only thinks Barack Obama will be elected president, but that the nation's budget deficit, now nearly $500 billion, will explode to $1 trillion."

500 Billion +500 billion= 1 Trillion
500Billion+500 Billion +500 Billion= 1.5 trillion

So Bill Gross said the deficit would explode to 1 Trillion but it was twice that to 1.5 trillion

Big Muddy rancher said:
Bullhauler said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

"Bill Gross, the bond-fund-manager superstar, not only thinks Barack Obama will be elected president, but that the nation's budget deficit, now nearly $500 billion, will explode to $1 trillion."

500 Billion +500 billion= 1 Trillion
500Billion+500 Billion +500 Billion= 1.5 trillion

So Bill Gross said the deficit would explode to 1 Trillion but it was twice that to 1.5 trillion

Which is less then fifty percent more then he thought the deficit would be NOT double.

hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Hey you make up random **** about me all the time. I can do it too. Boy I wish I had ten head of British whites to go pet on my ranchette rigjht about now.

Bullhauler, how much did the author say would be added to the deficit?

How much was actually added to the deficit?

Here's what I said, that you called incorrect.

hypocritexposer said:
I wonder what this guy thinks of obama spending double what he thought would be necessary. Mike is correct, WRONG!

As the economy needs $500 billion of stimulus, and the budget deficit already totals almost $500 billion, that leaves a deficit of $1 trillion, probably by 2011

hypocritexposer said:
Mike said:
More than double. Almost triple.

triple the deficit, yes, but double what this author thought would be needed. (obama has added $1 Trillion to the deficit)

So if OT thinks so highly of this author, why was he off by 100%?

My math is correct, you're reading comprehension was a little off, that's all.

Many times numbers can be stated in different ways, so the qualifying statements also need to be acknowledged.

You took a swipe at me and you failed to connect. Get over it, I see it happening many more times in your future.

edited: spelling correction

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:

Hey you make up random s*** about me all the time. I can do it too. Boy I wish I had ten head of British whites to go pet on my ranchette rigjht about now.

Thank you for admitting that you MAKE s*** up about me :D

If you ae really interested I can sell you 10 head :D :D :D but I doubt your one acre will support them very well, and I would also have to make sure you have enough cow sense to take care of them properly! :wink:

Bullhauler said:
Tam said:
Bullhauler said:

A good sportswoman would know how to chamber in a new round without having her Daddy do it for her.

A good sportswoman would realize her gun wasn't sighted without missing five times in a row on a easy broadside shot.

If you watched them all why didn't you comment on the two kill shots into the moving bear target. Or maybe the episode where Todd, Sarah and Bristol are target shooting where Sarah is loading her own gun and teaching her daughter to shoot. I guess they didn't fit your need to speak ill of her. :wink: .

BTW It was her dad's gun, he sighted it in and it was hitting right on before he fell with it while carrying it on the hunting trip. And again why didn't you mention the fact she HIT the Caribou with the guides gun? Again it didn't fit your mean spirited agenda.

Face it you only watched to see if you could find something to slam her for and no BIG SURPRIZE you did, but when the rest of the story is told you come out making an azz of yourself in true liberal fashion. :wink:

Tam said:
Bullhauler said:
Tam said:

If you watched them all why didn't you comment on the two kill shots into the moving bear target. Or maybe the episode where Todd, Sarah and Bristol are target shooting where Sarah is loading her own gun and teaching her daughter to shoot. I guess they didn't fit your need to speak ill of her. :wink: .

BTW It was her dad's gun, he sighted it in and it was hitting right on before he fell with it while carrying it on the hunting trip. And again why didn't you mention the fact she HIT the Caribou with the guides gun? Again it didn't fit your mean spirited agenda.

Face it you only watched to see if you could find something to slam her for and no BIG SURPRIZE you did, but when the rest of the story is told you come out making an azz of yourself in true liberal fashion. :wink:

"Mean spirited agenda". What a f ing crock. Just what the hell have you had against Obama the last two years. You just can't stand it though if someone judges one of your idols like you do a Democrat. You are truly amazing.

Latest posts