• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Hay Maker!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
Got a song that needs translation so I thought maybe a well-traveled Texican like you could provide it. Well anyway, the lady can sing. Something about "As your Woman..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNldZScq448&feature=related

She sure can sing, and I think that's a Mexican song about a mexican girl that is proclaiming her love for life, to her man until the day she dies and or becomes his wife.
nice song.......................good luck

PS Mexican songs are alot like Mexican jokes they dont translate well into english at least not to my ears.

HAY MAKER said:
She sure can sing, and I think that's a Mexican song about a mexican girl that is proclaiming her love for life, to her man until the day she dies and or becomes his wife.
nice song.......................good luck

PS Mexican songs are alot like Mexican jokes they dont translate well into english at least not to my ears.

Well she's pretty convincing even though something might be lost in translation! :wink:

Thank you Hay Maker. I just figured you mighta learned a few Spanish phrases over time down there.

Hopefully (esperanza!) you are getting some rain to push a bit of green again.

Horses broke the rain gauge I had on a post by the pens but I will get another when I get to town, but yes Tuesday nite and wednesday morning we got a good rain, I sure hope we get normal rain fall when it gets warm enough to plant and grow grass. been raining pretty regularly this winter, I usually plant oats/rye and or wheat in the fall but with most the stock gone and costs of seed/fertilizer i decided to sit this one out, still kinda undicided about the weather/farming and ranching, I wasted a lot of fuel seed annd fertilizer the last 4 years.
good luck

Latest posts