• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
I know you think Obama should get credit for everything but I was watching The Five, and they were talking about Obama and his energy speech. Beckel made a comment about drilling being up trying, like you, to give Obama credit. He was told by Dana that it takes 3 1/2 to 4 years for a drilling permit on Federal lands to work it's way through the process. AND that most of the drilling being done now is in North Dakota, Texas and Alaska on STATE AND PRIVATE land (Note no mention of Montana :? ) So who is really responsible for the drilling activity that has been going on while Obama has been occupying Air Force One and all the finest Golf courses he can find? :?

Larrry said:
jingo2 said:
Damned if you don't get bitchier every day......

Damned if you don't get bitchier every day...

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Let her stay. I enjoy the reaffirmations she provides that liberals are childish and totally lacking of logic.

jingo2 said:
Damned if you don't get bitchier every day......

Wow nice come back :wink: now would you like to discuss Oldtimer's reasoning behind giving Obama credit for oil drilling he has NOTHING to do with? NOPE didn't think so. carry on being RUDE it is what you do best!!!!!!! :roll:

Latest posts