• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Tom S,I bout give up on you boy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mr Lilly got a call Christmas eve morning, an older gentleman neighbor wants him to rebuild the motor for his farmall cub. They are in the process of restoring it, the man says on the phone, "I've got it loaded in the back of my truck now, if ya can just tell me where to put it" So when Mr Lilly gets home I told him to call him, he told him to "bring it right over" He took off for the shop. After about an hour he comes back, shakin his head..................................the motor is in numerous boxes, parts and peices everywhere.......they'd already taken it totally apart and decided then that they dont know how to rebuild a motor. :? Good thing Mr Lilly does. But he'd still rather have taken it apart himself instead of gettin boxes of parts.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Mr Lilly got a call Christmas eve morning, an older gentleman neighbor wants him to rebuild the motor for his farmall cub. They are in the process of restoring it, the man says on the phone, "I've got it loaded in the back of my truck now, if ya can just tell me where to put it" So when Mr Lilly gets home I told him to call him, he told him to "bring it right over" He took off for the shop. After about an hour he comes back, shakin his head..................................the motor is in numerous boxes, parts and peices everywhere.......they'd already taken it totally apart and decided then that they dont know how to rebuild a motor. :? Good thing Mr Lilly does. But he'd still rather have taken it apart himself instead of gettin boxes of parts.

Just think of all the spare parts he will have left over. :wink:

Golly Gee I sure hope your not the secretary for R-GOAT, I wouldn't want you to have to cover for the President Haymakers :drink: short comings. :wink: :cowboy:

HAY MAKER said:
1952JDA.jpg

Take a look from this angle, Lily. You might see them easier.

My brother, Tim works for a tractor supply company, where you can get the parts for the older tractors, up there in St. Paul, Mn. He says that business is really booming. :wink:

Latest posts