• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

scands

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowhunter

Reaction score
Got a call from the doctor today and my brain scands were good. Some spots were gone, some had shrunk and the rest were stable. No new grouth. I'm gather up all my scands and headin to texas to md anderson. They have just came out with a new cemo that works like what I'm on now with less side efects. Maybe they can figer out how to get my strength back. I'll be off the cemo by then and food will taste good. Maybe. The first thing I'm goin to do is go to captain bennys and eat me about 2 dozen oysters. I don't care what month were in. Then finish it off with a bowl of gumbo. And if my wife don't wolf down her catfish, we'll fight over them. the next time we eat will be at pappa barbeque. I'll try to founder on brisket. Then before we come home, its a trip to the festa grocery store where they have a large select of sardeans, smoked oysters and such. They even got little cheese wheels of all kinds. The fruit department carrys fruit I only seen in central and south america. Then a trip to cavinders to get me some new shirts and my wife and youngins somethin. I'm so tired of the sorry doctorin around here. Its goin to be nice to not have to make medical decisons and deal with these bunch of people that standards are like a 3d world countrys is. Live oak, I look foward to meetin u. Anybody around houston that wonts to meet a true fla livein ledgend, come see me. Lol!

Best Wishes and Good Luck Cowhunter. Your news is like a spring rain when a person needs it most. :D

Don't be wearin' yourself out oogling all them new nurses now. :wink:

COWHUNTER you could pay your exspenses by hauli a load of goats to haymaker! :lol:

Its 15 hours of hard drivein so its cheeper for 2 of us to fly. My apointment is 22. So. Might have to get there the21. That would be better. I can rest and eat then. It takes the better part of a day to finish the scands and sometimes, Have gone up into the night. I could bring a few goats in a dog caryer and a bottle of captain morgan. After some ugly faces from my wife , the nurses tend to pry there selfs off of me. It might not be to bad this time with my peach fuzz head and sriveled up like I'm 80.

You gotta good attitude boy,in a year this will be just a bad memory.
pinch those nurses butts ever chance you git :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
pinch those nurses butts ever chance you git :D
good luck

:lol: Haymaker, somehow I get the feeling thay may not be to "healty" either.......

cowhunter said:
After some ugly faces from my wife , the nurses tend to pry there selfs off of me.

:shock:

Its lookin like we need to be there sunday, the 21st. Then do scands all of monday then see the doc on tue and fly out that afternoon. Anyhow, I'm lookin foward to the trip. If I knowed what I know now, I'd a got me a 2 horse with some livein quarters and went and seen all of yall. I'd stay till u run me off. Then move on. We'd a eet good thow and engoyed the good yodelin and qazoo music.

Latest posts