• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Science projects 2013

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Isn't it amazing what kids can learn when they are studying a subject, pretty much on their own, that interest them a lot?

Schools should use that format even more. Bet they would be surprised at the results!

Yours sure did a great job! Hope their interest holds up and that they get involved as speaking out for our industry, too. Lots of information on the Beef USA website they may find interesting and useful, if they haven't seen it yet.

mrj

Yep- H those kids did plumb good...Nice to see kids get interested in cattle and genetics...

Soapweed said:
You are raising some fine youngsters, Leanin' H. They both made very impressive science projects, and did a great job in promoting BEEF at the same time. We are all really proud of them. :)

Whole heartedly agree!!!! Great job. Their mother must be an amazing person for them to have turned out so good. :wink:

North Ridge Ranching said:
Soapweed said:
You are raising some fine youngsters, Leanin' H. They both made very impressive science projects, and did a great job in promoting BEEF at the same time. We are all really proud of them. :)

Whole heartedly agree!!!! Great job. Their mother must be an amazing person for them to have turned out so good. :wink:
:p

North Ridge Ranching said:
Soapweed said:

She is a pretty amazing young lady and most of the credit needs to go to her. I was only smart enough to snooker her into marriage before she realized she could do better. :wink:

Well the grading got done today. Little H got 4th place in her classroom, grades 4 through 6 while littlest H got 3rd place in his classroom, grades 1 through 3. :? I get to go see all of them this evening. I thought that they did a fine job and am very proud. Guess the judges saw things different. :) Thanks for all the kind comments. The kids got a kick out'a your encouraging words. :tiphat:

leanin' H said:
Well the grading got done today. Little H got 4th place in her classroom, grades 4 through 6 while littlest H got 3rd place in his classroom, grades 1 through 3. :? I get to go see all of them this evening. I thought that they did a fine job and am very proud. Guess the judges saw things different. :) Thanks for all the kind comments. The kids got a kick out'a your encouraging words. :tiphat:

AHH--teachers don't always know about the important stuff.
You tell those kids to keep on doing what they're doing, cuz they are
doing a heck of a job!!! :D

leanin' H said:

Those that can, do.

Those that can't, teach.

Those that can't teach, administrate. :wink:

H ~ if you folks didn't live so far away, I'd ask the Little H's to be our guest speakers for our open house this summer! I think it would be to cool to have them give their presentations to some ranchers :) ~ especially those that are intimidated by the sight of the letters "EPD" :wink: :)

Latest posts