• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ScoringAg on TV

Help Support Ranchers.net:

William Kanitz

Reaction score
RFD-TV news; The ScoringAg interview show will be on RFD TV December 28 at 8:30 PM (Eastern) called Georgia Farm Monitor will be nationwide possibly worldwide. On Direct TV it is channel 379, Dish Channel 9409, Mediacom Channel 78 and some Cable Networks carry it.

Good for you scoring, you're getting the word out about systems that track animals and their movements!

Hey Don,I don't have a dish down here to watch SSI,Can you tape it for Me.They carry every management record for every food handlers ,Murgen and they can't be beat with their technology at www.scoringag.com eh .Is it cold in Canada yet?Running in the 70's here.

How do you like the scroll line at www.scoringag.com that gives you the news?One of our engineers gave us a little Christmas present . We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our talented staff at ScoringSystem.

Dear STAFF at ScoringAg,I like the scroll line and its message that I was right two years ago when I picked your company to keep my secure ag data in. I am proud that I made that decision and I brag to just about everybody that it was the best decision I have made in 40+ years of ranching.I am sure that everyone that has visited you website and or that have animals or crop records in your powerful databased system says Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year right back. May everyone have a Peaceful Holiday.

All the reasons why they work!
http://www.morerfid.com/details.php?subdetail=Report&action=details&report_id=1086&display=RFID

Latest posts