• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Seal Team

MsSage

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
4,716
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Panhandle Texas
Hey since Yall think I am batshitcrazy..gotta question.....
Of all the seal teams in the world, of all the choppers shot at and missed the one chopper with all the team who took out osama ....why were they the ones killed?????????????
OK back to facebook and playing with my dragon LOLOLOLOLOLOL
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
I've read that they are not the same individuals. They may be Seal Team 6, but not the same ones.

I think the point is that we shouldn't even be aware of who, or which special forces took out osama. This administration will politicize anything and everything


Read yesterday that the author that wrote the garbage piece for the NYT has sold the movie rights and the movie comes out 3 weeks before the election. It supposedly gives all credit to obama.
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
forgot, here's the conspiracy theory......





Breaking News: “Bin Laden” Heroes Probably Murdered to Keep Them Quiet

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/06/breaking-news-bin-laden-troops-probably-murderered-to-keep-them-quiet/
 

jingo2

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
MsSage said:
Hey since Yall think I am batshitcrazy..gotta question.....
Of all the seal teams in the world, of all the choppers shot at and missed the one chopper with all the team who took out osama ....why were they the ones killed?????????????
OK back to facebook and playing with my dragon LOLOLOLOLOLOL


Ok...you just keep proving you are batshitcrazy as you can't even get the facts straight and then go off with wrong info.

It was Seal Team 6...but NOT 'the' seal team members that did the Obama raid. Do you EVER shut up and listen???

Geeezzz............
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
jingo2 said:
MsSage said:
Hey since Yall think I am batshitcrazy..gotta question.....
Of all the seal teams in the world, of all the choppers shot at and missed the one chopper with all the team who took out osama ....why were they the ones killed?????????????
OK back to facebook and playing with my dragon LOLOLOLOLOLOL


Ok...you just keep proving you are batshitcrazy as you can't even get the facts straight and then go off with wrong info.

It was Seal Team 6...but NOT 'the' seal team members that did the Obama raid. Do you EVER shut up and listen???

Geeezzz............


Maybe you should re-read what MsSage wrote. She did not say they were the same individuals, but did mention the same as you, that it was the same TEAM.
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
I was saddened by the news, that some sailors and soldiers who put everything on the line for our country were killed..

it didn't upset me that some felt there was more to this raid because seal teams were involved.. I would doubt the teams would be after a run of the mill teliban,.. and if it was a high level target, they were bound to run into heavy fire.. so yes.. this was probably not an ordinary raid..

and I hope that losing soldiers and sailors.. never becomes ordinary..

but there is one thing that did bother me.. if this was such an important target.. why not just drop a bomb on the target..

if bin laden wasn't worth bringing back alive... then neither are any of the other radicals.. and none are worth the lives of our service-members..

may GOD take of these men and their families..
 

MsSage

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
4,716
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Panhandle Texas
Kola bless your heart
I do hope that daddy didnt lose too much more with the over 600 loss today...you might have to get a real job.
 

okfarmer

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
My first thought, was this a collective "shared" mission, and was some of the plans "shared" with the wrong individuals before completion. You know, like we were suppose to do with Pakistan before the mission there.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
If you look at when the seals got caught, it was when they were the most vulnerable.

It is sad to lose these men but it is sad to lose any military men
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
lightninboy said:
I suspect Seal Team 6 is something made up to fool the American suckers, er, people.


The whole US military does not exist...it's a figment of your imagination. You've been imagining ST6 since the 80s




:lol: :lol:
 

lightninboy

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
Location
NE South Dakota
SEAL Team Six Doesn’t Exist (and isn’t called Team Six)

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/05/03/seal-team-six-doesnt-exist-and-isnt-called-team-six/


SEAL Team 6 was formally dissolved in 1987, becoming the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, with its command structure transferred to Joint Special Operations Command. The unit’s true nature and even numbers are unknown.

Seal team 6 is not even suposed to exist all of main-stream media is calling it that but even “according” to the Navy seal team 6 does not exist. The Navy acknoledges seal teams 1,2,3,4,5,7,8 and 10 but not 6 and 9.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/deaths-of-seal-team-6-exposed.html


Navy Seals Team 6: the soldiers who don't exist

The men, hailed as heroes across the country, will march in no parades. They serve in what is unofficially called Seal Team 6, a unit so secretive that the White House and the Defense Department do not directly acknowledge its existence.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Navy-Seals-Team-6-the-soldiers-who-don-t-exist/Article1-693943.aspx



"OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

"2008: ‘Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team.’
"2011: ‘I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden.’

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/07/chain-email/chain-e-mail-accuses-barack-obama-hypocrisy-raid-o/
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Just because their name has changed, or their official name is not SEAL team 6, does not mean they do not exist.


From what I can gather, "Team 6" is the name they use for special missions. After completion of their mission, they are once again disbanded and return to their respective teams.



The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-team-that-killed-bin-laden-seal-team-6-2011-5#ixzz1UUq064Mk
 

Silver

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
5,144
Reaction score
14
Location
BC
hypocritexposer said:
Just because their name has changed, or their official name is not SEAL team 6, does not mean they do not exist.


From what I can gather, "Team 6" is the name they use for special missions. After completion of their mission, they are once again disbanded and return to their respective teams.



The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-team-that-killed-bin-laden-seal-team-6-2011-5#ixzz1UUq064Mk

Much like JTF 2
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Isn't it you and your little buddy from Texas that is always talking about "black ops." and now you claim that this elite black ops. team does not exist.


Maybe they are the "phantoms" you are always mentioning...... :lol: :lol:
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
jingo2 said:
MsSage said:
Hey since Yall think I am batshitcrazy..gotta question.....
Of all the seal teams in the world, of all the choppers shot at and missed the one chopper with all the team who took out osama ....why were they the ones killed?????????????
OK back to facebook and playing with my dragon LOLOLOLOLOLOL


Ok...you just keep proving you are batshitcrazy as you can't even get the facts straight and then go off with wrong info.

It was Seal Team 6...but NOT 'the' seal team members that did the Obama raid. Do you EVER shut up and listen???

Geeezzz............


Do you???
By the way the folks at Starbucks said no one came in at the time you said you would be there, in fact one of them didnt open till 8,. You didnt claim your gift certificate either, I couldn't make it but had one of my daughters there with a sign saying "kolo=jingo-lulu=allie heres your free coffee!! where were you? :roll: :wink:
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Silver said:
hypocritexposer said:
Just because their name has changed, or their official name is not SEAL team 6, does not mean they do not exist.


From what I can gather, "Team 6" is the name they use for special missions. After completion of their mission, they are once again disbanded and return to their respective teams.



The military team that killed Osama Bin Laden is an elite special forces group unofficially called Seal Team 6.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-team-that-killed-bin-laden-seal-team-6-2011-5#ixzz1UUq064Mk

Much like JTF 2


yep


Get close enough to their compound outside of Ottawa and you'll find out they exist. :lol:
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
MsSage said:
Kola bless your heart
I do hope that daddy didnt lose too much more with the over 600 loss today...you might have to get a real job.

The only real job kolo=jingo=lulu=allie could get flipping burgers anything more is requires a brain
 

Latest posts

Top