• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Secret Service scandal rocks Obama trip

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Up to a dozen Secret Service agents in Colombia for President Barack Obama's trip there have been relieved of their duties amid allegations of misconduct.

The Secret Service did not detail the accusations but said they did not affect security for the president, who landed in the country Friday for a weekend at the Summit of the Americas.

The Associated Press reported that the allegations involved prostitutes. The actions happened before the president's arrival on Friday, the AP reported, citing unnamed sources.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75128.html#ixzz1rz1fY1sz

Larrry said:
I'll bet they were looking for a gay for a rendevous with obama

yep,... after the eight year coffee break under Bush it will take some time to recover those skills learned and fine-tuned under Clinton..

Steve said:
Larrry said:
I'll bet they were looking for a gay for a rendevous with obama

yep,... after the eight year coffee break under Bush it will take some time to recover those skills learned and fine-tuned under Clinton..

You mean like "watch the door while I get a BJ".

Lonecowboy said:
Don't we have a free trade agreemen with Columbia?

is prostitution illegal there?

Yep...sure is....only question now is "did these guys have sex with that woman or did they not"?? Maybe they'll hire Bill Clinton to represent them.

From what I heard today, several women were involved, and there was no problem until one of the Agents decided he didn't have to pay for his play. Things went downhill fast after that, and eventually the agents flashed their badges......wrong move.

Remember a few years ago the same problem happened with some Marines in the Philippines? Same story, one of the Leathernecks didn't want to pay for play......I'll give you one guess as to the race of the Marine who refused to pay.....

But look at it this way, the press is making a heck of a lot bigger deal than all the cohorts, tactics, actions and accomplices of bo

Larrry said:
But look at it this way, the press is making a heck of a lot bigger deal than all the cohorts, tactics, actions and accomplices of bo

These guys know many secrets, so they have to destroy their credibility, just in case.

What is the media not covering while all their attention is focused on the secret service men?

387183_10150367314902596_49867377595_8317587_1411466746_n.jpg

Latest posts