• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SEEMS TO BE DISAPPEARING

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
JB, wish I had read that article 25 or 30 years ago. How do you suppose the author knew that? That kind of stuff fascinates the heck out of me.

When folks came to hunt, the wives were usually anxious to get back to 'civilization' and usually what mama wants, mamma gets. So I didn't think our country (Wyoming, at the time) would ever catch on due to the women folk.

What is your opinion. Why did it happen? I have an opinion of sorts, but don't know if I am even close.
Faster horses - I can give you my opinion - and it comes from someone who has seen the transition from Rural Heaven to Urban Hell! I have lived from small town to Farm to larger town to Ranch to large city to Los Angeles (HELL) to back to God's Front Yard (Colorado's Front Range Area). When people get enough money and time to escape the City's insane, maniacal inhabitants - ZIP - they are back to the rural environment, and it says, in big BLACK words -"TOO MANY PEOPLE - EVERYWHERE"! There it is - for what it's worth.

Latest posts