• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Self-Reflection

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Here is the million dollar question: if you could improve something about yourself, what would it be and why?

Starting with me, I would like to lower my standards for other people. My problem is that I believe that everyone is born with a potential. I like to see those around me develop it. I need to learn to accept that not everyone has the drive to accomplish things to the extend that I do.

My health lifestyle. Eat better more exercise etc....

Don't lower your standards for people. I'm the same way I expect the best from people. When I left my last job I had guys tell me they were gonna look for another place to work because no one ever pushed them to improve like I did and without that they would never better themselves. I never knew they felt that way. So don't be down on yourself if ya feel like your hard on others. You may be the one that's helping them make that change for the good and not even know it.

LRAF said:
My health lifestyle. Eat better more exercise etc....

Don't lower your standards for people. I'm the same way I expect the best from people. When I left my last job I had guys tell me they were gonna look for another place to work because no one ever pushed them to improve like I did and without that they would never better themselves. I never knew they felt that way. So don't be down on yourself if ya feel like your hard on others. You may be the one that's helping them make that change for the good and not even know it.

Hi "LRAF,"

First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this particular topic. It is hard for me to see people with potential and know that they are not taking advantage of the opportunity to do something with it. I like people to do their best; however, I also do my part by providing them with assistance where I see needed. Some people haven't accomplish their goals because sometimes they just don't know where to start and need guidance.

Latest posts