• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sen Burns will run

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Is there a chance for the Dems to pick up this seat? Stay tuned. Link below:

"Sen. Conrad Burns, R-Mont., said Monday his political enemies are behind newspaper reports linking him to confessed felon and former lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

Burns, who is on a media tour of Montana this week, also said he has no intentions of dropping out of the 2006 U.S. Senate race, quashing a rumor that has floated around both Helena and Washington, D.C.

"Write it down, real quick: I've never had more enthusiasm or higher energy for a campaign in my life than I got right now, OK? End of story," Burns told the Lee Newspapers State Bureau reporters in an interview. "I never had this much enthusiasm in 1988. Take it to the bank. Make book on it."

http://missoulian.com/articles/2006/01/10/news/top/news01.txt

Disagreeable said:
Is there a chance for the Dems to pick up this seat? Stay tuned. Link below:

"Sen. Conrad Burns, R-Mont., said Monday his political enemies are behind newspaper reports linking him to confessed felon and former lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

Burns, who is on a media tour of Montana this week, also said he has no intentions of dropping out of the 2006 U.S. Senate race, quashing a rumor that has floated around both Helena and Washington, D.C.

"Write it down, real quick: I've never had more enthusiasm or higher energy for a campaign in my life than I got right now, OK? End of story," Burns told the Lee Newspapers State Bureau reporters in an interview. "I never had this much enthusiasm in 1988. Take it to the bank. Make book on it."

http://missoulian.com/articles/2006/01/10/news/top/news01.txt

If I remember right - when Conrad ran back in 1988 against long sitting Senator John Melcher, one of his biggest campaign issues and promises was that he would be a "2 term only" Senator... That was 3 terms ago :???: :roll: :?

Latest posts