• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sen. Clinton: "Let all felons vote"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=512&u=/ap/20050217/ap_on_go_co/voting_machines_clinton_1&printer=1

And give them the day off with pay to do it!

Mike said:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=512&u=/ap/20050217/ap_on_go_co/voting_machines_clinton_1&printer=1

And give them the day off with pay to do it!

What a better way to say "Thank You" to those who help the Dems with "Get Out the Vote" than to pass legislation actually allowing them to vote! And the day off to boot! The trick will be to stay sober enough to remember if they actually voted, where, and how many times.

By pushing for the felons to vote, the Democrats are strenghtening thier "Values" platform adopted soon after the upset in the 2004 elections, :p :lol: :roll: Sorry to busy laughing My @$$ off to finish......The liberals just don't get it......

What tickled me about the last election, was seeing solid proof that any Native American on the Rez was given a free tank of gas paid for by the "Tom Dashle for Senate Campaign". And he still lost. Serves them right. Crime does NOT pay.

Soapweed said:
What tickled me about the last election, was seeing solid proof that any Native American on the Rez was given a free tank of gas paid for by the "Tom Dashle for Senate Campaign". And he still lost. Serves them right. Crime does NOT pay.

Soapweed, what also tickles me is that there were actually not quite enough vouchers to go around, and you could say there were some constituents of the Daschle Dems who were left with an "empty" feeling. Some were also very much less than "tolerant liberals" when a clerk at a local C-Store would not initially redeem gas vouchers for beer and cigarettes. It took some nasty complaints to company headquarters to get this "horrible misunderstanding" ironed out! When you think about it, "a chicken in every pot" certainly has become all encompassing over the years.

Cal and Soapweed,
Did anybody even try to prosecute the folks responsible for this vote buying by Daschle's campaign or did it just get swept under the rug again like it has so many times in the past? Why are only conservative Republicans made to suffer if they break the law?

Liberty Belle said:
Cal and Soapweed,
Did anybody even try to prosecute the folks responsible for this vote buying by Daschle's campaign or did it just get swept under the rug again like it has so many times in the past? Why are only conservative Republicans made to suffer if they break the law?

Geuss they didn't feel it was worth the hassle, but if the outcome was different I would hope they would have raised holy hell about it; which would have been my choice of action irregardless. At the very least it should have been splashed across some of our states most "prestigious" newspapers.

Cal: "At the very least it should have been splashed across some of our states most "prestigious" newspapers."

Yeah, but I'll bet you wouldn't have seen anything about Dem. vote fraud in the Democratic's newletter, the Argus Leader. Talk about a political rag!!

Latest posts