• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sen John McCain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
Does this explain some of his apparent confusion lately, as with the Comey questioning, etc....? Hopefully he will step down and soon. This type of tumor sounds like a bad one.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-john-mccain-brain-tumor/story?id=48736008

Sen. John McCain, 80, has a brain tumor, the Mayo Clinic and the Arizona Republican's office announced Wednesday night.

"On Friday, July 14, Sen. John McCain underwent a procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix," reads a statement from the Mayo Clinic, released at the request of McCain. "Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot. Scanning done since the procedure (a minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision) shows that the tissue of concern was completely resected by imaging criteria."

The statement continues, "The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team. Treatment options may include a combination of chemotherapy and radiation."

McCain's doctors say he is recovering from surgery "amazingly well" and "his underlying health is excellent," according to the statement.

According to the American Brain Tumor Association, more than 12,000 people a year are diagnosed with glioblastoma. The American Cancer Society puts the five-year survival rate for patients over 55 at about 4 percent.

20246516_10155860223505288_3894260661079526622_n.jpg

His rant today about radio and tv keeping congress from working probably true. It keeps the sob's from working behind the voters backs look they have for too many years.

Typical of the RINOs. Can't repeal Obamacare. I think they all have brain issues.

In a dramatic vote in the early morning hours on Friday, Collins voted no first, then Murkowski, followed by McCain, who came to the well of the Senate and gave a thumbs down, dooming the repeal bill to loud gasps, mostly from the Democratic side of the aisle. Republican leaders stood together looking grim as their back-up repeal plan appeared to collapse.

Traveler said:

Towards the end of my career, I worked at Bethesda on a temp assignment, mostly i did computer upgrades, but one of my duty assignments was to fill in at the front desk and answer the phone... I lost all respect fro our elitist leaders during that assignment..

from the do you know who I am?, to the condensing comments.. it was beyond disgusting.

He didn't use the VA or Bethesda because he knows they are understaffed, doubtful.. they have no problem bumping patients from what I saw..

The only politician I dealt with who actually seemed courteous and respectful during a visit was President Clinton..

spend a year in DC and you will never view any of them the same.. bunch of brain dead stupid arrogant ----- staff run the show..

McCain likely to thwart tax reform. What else would a leftist pos like him do?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-finance-202/2017/10/12/the-finance-202-mccain-could-give-the-same-thumbs-down-to-a-tax-overhaul-as-he-did-to-health-care/59de982a30fb041a74e75cef/?utm_term=.278138a555d5

Traveler said:
McCain likely to thwart tax reform. What else would a leftist pos like him do?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-finance-202/2017/10/12/the-finance-202-mccain-could-give-the-same-thumbs-down-to-a-tax-overhaul-as-he-did-to-health-care/59de982a30fb041a74e75cef/?utm_term=.278138a555d5

He needs rest. Eternally.

Latest posts