• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Senior Photos (many pics)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mytfarms

Reaction score
Now, I'm sure I probably won't get all the nice comments on these like I got from all my female Facebook friends, but I figured I haven't checked in for a while and ought to contribute to this photogenic site. :D

106.jpg

120.jpg

121.jpg

115.jpg

128.jpg

130.jpg

135.jpg

147.jpg

149.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

172.jpg

181.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

193.jpg

195.jpg

These photos were mostly taken right after we got our Christmas photo done. Something like 60 degrees and balmy on this December day. We checked cows, looked over my little wheat pasture, hung out with the horses, and looked at our old covered bridge they plan on tearing down soon. Just had a great day. Happy New Year to all of ya and I hope we end and start our year sober!

Great set of pictures, I feel like we have watched you grow up on this site. :D

I think you look like a Cattle Baron in the car with your big hat and shades. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't even make a smart comment about that darn Shorthorn. :roll:

Oh ya have you checked out that damn word game you started? :x :lol: :lol:

Over 1500 pages. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year and the BEST of luck in your future endeavors :D :D

I've never stopped and looked under that bridge. I thought there was supposed to be a jail under it where prisoners were kept when they built it, or is that the same bridge? Nice pictures.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Great set of pictures, I feel like we have watched you grow up on this site. :D

I think you look like a Cattle Baron in the car with your big hat and shades. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't even make a smart comment about that darn Shorthorn. :roll:

Oh ya have you checked out that damn word game you started? :x :lol: :lol:

Over 1500 pages. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year and the BEST of luck in your future endeavors :D :D

:agree:

As I said once before Cade, I have a feeling you will make big tracks on the land someday. Don't shorten your stride anytime soon. :wink:

Ya don't clean up to bad, what DID the girls say??? :lol:

Thanks for the photos.

Phew, as usual, this stuff gets away on me. LOL!!! BMR my dad says the same thing. Drive my little Lincoln around in my cowboy garb and I look like quite the big shot. I kind of feel like I have grown up on this site and I thank you all for your faith in me. Very refreshing.

Shortgrass, that's the myth on that bridge. Dunno if there's any truth to it, but the inspectors do look in there to check structural integrity. We pictured it because they're fixing to tear it down in short order. Got the bypass paved for construction.

Gcreek, I do indeed hope and plan to make some very big tracks, and haven't even ruled out president of these United States. I hear you will only be as successful as your wildest dreams. At worst, I'll miss the moon and land among the stars. So far as what the girls say, I think Soap hit 'er on the head. I've got a lot of things working in my favor but I'm not rushing anything for the time being. :wink:

Latest posts