• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Separated at birth

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
honey-boo-boos-mom.jpg

254478_231993820151391_1727161_n1_zps6c19da05.jpg

Hope "Honey Boo Boo" doesn't wind up later in life with a substance abuse problem.

Wouldn't that be ironic?

smalltime said:
What do you mean by that "oilfield trash"?

Nothing disparaging. It's just a term identifying an entirely new gene pool that, when crossed with the linebred or inbred females of certain geographic areas will introduce hybrid vigor into an otherwise stagnant, recessive gene pool. Many of these new genetic wonders can be found working in the oil and gas industries, and, when moving into a new area, "spread the wealth", so to speak. :wink:

smalltime said:
OT has made several references to outside oilfield workers and the crimes that seems to accompany them. In short, anyone that's not from his neck of the woods and works in the oilfields. He doesn't like outsiders taking jobs from the locals.

Mike said:
smalltime said:
OT has made several references to outside oilfield workers and the crimes that seems to accompany them. In short, anyone that's not from his neck of the woods and works in the oilfields. He doesn't like outsiders taking jobs from the locals.

BULLPUCKEY! You have never heard me run down the workers or the jobs that came from it...
You're just jealous because in your neck of the wood the "good old boys" and "the hood" folks too lazy to work...

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
smalltime said:

BULLPUCKEY! You have never heard me run down the workers or the jobs that came from it...
You're just jealous because in your neck of the wood the "good old boys" and "the hood" folks too lazy to work...

Prediction: I see this turning into a very long thread of previous OT quotes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then him slinking away to never be heard from on this thread again. :wink:

OT wrote:

Just the cost that comes with having 2-4 % unemployment in the area- and lots of open jobs...The out of state riffraff comes

OT wrote: (Sept-20140)

One thing about Montana is that we have our own built in protection against southerners, middle easterners, central americans, Africans and a lot of other foreigners from moving in- its called Montana weather... And with northeast Montana being the Little Siberia of Montana the riff-raff do not stay long...

OT wrote: (Sept 2014)

Nope- really not anything to do with race, creed, religion or color-- it's just that most low life's of all type and those not truly dedicated to working can easily ply their same wares in warmer climates

Mike said:
Bullpuckey, huh? :lol:

Yep! You can repost as often as you want- it still doesn't make it mean what you want it to... To me - working folks are not "riff-raff" or "oilfield trash"...

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
Bullpuckey, huh? :lol:

Yep! You can repost as often as you want- it still doesn't make it mean what you want it to... To me - working folks are not "riff-raff" or "oilfield trash"...

But "Out-of-State" folks are. I see........ :roll:

Whitewing said:
:lol: Sure didn't take long to prove pig-eye the liar. Never does.

Get a load of his posts in the Gay thread here. He first claimed that being gay was genetic but didn't have any scientific evidence, then went to his own studies.

Can you guess how that went? He cited his own study. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know....... it looks like he'd learn from experience that lying will get him nowhere. :roll:

Latest posts