• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Separated at birth

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
Whitewing said:
:lol: Sure didn't take long to prove pig-eye the liar. Never does.

Get a load of his posts in the Gay thread here. He first claimed that being gay was genetic but didn't have any scientific evidence, then went to his own studies.

Can you guess how that went? He cited his own study. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know....... it looks like he'd learn from experience that lying will get him nowhere. :roll:

Must be Hell when you don't know how to think for yourself- or study issues on your own ... That's why I feel so sorry for people that ride for a brand/follow a cult/political party and have to have their cult leaders telling them how to think and what their opinions should be...

Oldtimer said:
Must be Hell when you don't know how to think for yourself- or study issues on your own ... That's why I feel so sorry for people that ride for a brand/follow a cult/political party and have to have their cult leaders telling them how to think and what their opinions should be...

OT is Gay curious...? Seems he's been trying to find out what goes on in their bedrooms...

...OT, stay out of other people's bedrooms.

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
Whitewing said:
:lol: Sure didn't take long to prove pig-eye the liar. Never does.

Get a load of his posts in the Gay thread here. He first claimed that being gay was genetic but didn't have any scientific evidence, then went to his own studies.

You know....... it looks like he'd learn from experience that lying will get him nowhere. :roll:

Must be Hell to get caught in a lie everytime you lay one down on the computer screen. And NO, I don't feel sorry for you because it's genetic. . :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

Must be Hell to get caught in a lie everytime you lay one down on the computer screen. And NO, I don't feel sorry for you because it's genetic. . :lol: :lol:

And I learned long ago that just because an Alabama Grand Poobah of the KKK say's its a lie doesn't mean its a lie...

Just because my opinion doesn't match your's, or your Tea Party right wing buddies, does not make something a lie... If calling someone a liar is the only way you know to discuss issues- you wouldn't last long in this part of the country.... :roll:

That is another fun thing to show folks about the "ignorancy" of some of those Tea Party cultists....

Oldtimer said:
That is another fun thing to show folks about the "ignorancy" of some of those Tea Party cultists....

Preening liberals are simultaneously irritating but ironically amusing whenever they expose their own ignorance while attempting to label Tea Partiers "ignorant."

New York Times Survey: Tea Partiers Actually Better-Educated, Less "Afraid" Than the General Public

http://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/790-new-york-times-survey-tea-partiers-actually-better-educated-less-afraid-than-the-general-public

Mike said:
smalltime said:
What do you mean by that "oilfield trash"?
OT has made several references to outside oilfield workers and the crimes that seems to accompany them. In short, anyone that's not from his neck of the woods and works in the oilfields. He doesn't like outsiders taking jobs from the locals.

uh...mikey.....they's talking about inbreeding heah.....you mights wanna go butcher some hogs or chop some cane fer a day er two......

Latest posts