• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shampoo's Proof...Finally

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Grandad

Reaction score
Iran's President Mahmoud I'madinnerjacket told the UN that most believe the US to be responsible for the 9 11 attacks. There you have it Poo. No need to rely on some nebulous You Tube reports any longer for your well thought out and reasoned assertions with regard to the Jew Masters perpetrated atrocity. Now, we will all see the light and you will be able to move on to another forum dispensing your wisdom.

Peabrain

Grandad said:
Iran's President Mahmoud I'madinnerjacket told the UN that most believe the US to be responsible for the 9 11 attacks. There you have it Poo. No need to rely on some nebulous You Tube reports any longer for your well thought out and reasoned assertions with regard to the Jew Masters perpetrated atrocity. Now, we will all see the light and you will be able to move on to another forum dispensing your wisdom.

Peabrain

yea, but you still believe your jewmasters whom tell what to believe every night on NBC right?

iran leaders are not saints but the iranian people are not bad....but, they did not do 9/11...

your problem is you have never been anywhere but the usa. go anywhere in the world and they will tell you that muslims did not do 9/11..it is impossible for them to have done it....it was an inside job to blow up the wtc towers and hit the pentagon...what is amazing is how anyone can still think after all of these years that it was anything but an inside job...patriot act, wars, oil, military spending, haliburton etc...wall street thefts on and on but you believe your old zenith tube.

The Peace Country is in Canada. It refers to the areas of Alberta and British Columbia near the "Mighty" Peace River. I spent the Ramadan of 1975 (our calendar) in Saudi Arabia. That said, I must admit to some envy, because I've never had President I'madinnerjacket concur with me on one dang thing.
Donkey

Grandad said:
The Peace Country is in Canada. It refers to the areas of Alberta and British Columbia near the "Mighty" Peace River. I spent the Ramadan of 1975 (our calendar) in Saudi Arabia. That said, I must admit to some envy, because I've never had President I'madinnerjacket concur with me on one dang thing.
Donkey

what are you smoking?

Grandad said:
What were you doing in Barrow, Mike?

Construction. We were putting up apartment buildings to move the natives out of their shacks. After that, I stayed a few more months and managed the TOP OF THE WORLD Hotel. That was a hoot.

I once read a postcard in the outbound mailbox for tourists.

It had a picture of Barrow & said on the back: "There are no igloos, it stinks, and if Santa lives near here he's crazy". :lol:

Grandad said:
Poo asks...what are you smoking?
Back at ya.

Dunderhead

Grandad don't ya know the olny thing on shameooo that smokes is his motor mouth, can't be a brain overload he/she/it does not have one :wink:

Grandad,

do not worry, i think they should legalize mary jane too even though i do not partake.

shaumei said:
Grandad,

do not worry, i think they should legalize mary jane too even though i do not partake.

Good thing because someting else cooked your brain go take your meds

Latest posts