• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

shamuie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry said:
So what is your opinion on the extermination of the Jews and their mass murder?

my opinion is that there is no evidence that what they claim happened. they use name calling to push their agenda...anti semite...which sounds a lot like truther, birther, and deather if you ask me....

30 million Russians died in ww2...do you see them asking for something special for those deaths?

the jews did it so they could take israel away from palestinians...and any other reason they can come up with..

i do not hate jews...as most of them are good people...the zionists that did 9/11 i hate to my core for killing my fellow americans and what followed by destroying our country..

our country is ruined..you have not figured that out yet or you would be upset too...you will see it the day the dollar dies...that will be here the day after the election in 2012. get ready.

Well I am sorry but my friends father was there and the happenings he relayed to me were firsthand. This guy is one of the most no nonsense guys who told you something it was the truth. When someone told him something that was false he didn't mind speaking his mind. He never took crap from anyone and spoke from the heart. Never a more honest upfront guy than him. He despised so called bigshots running their mouth for attention or whatever their reason was.
I just wanted something to pinpoint you one and figure your basis on things. You have let me know more about your inner working by your answer.

You are nutcase lunatic.

Larrry said:
Well I am sorry but my friends father was there and the happenings he relayed to me were firsthand. This guy is one of the most no nonsense guys who told you something it was the truth. When someone told him something that was false he didn't mind speaking his mind. He never took crap from anyone and spoke from the heart. Never a more honest upfront guy than him. He despised so called bigshots running their mouth for attention or whatever their reason was.
I just wanted something to pinpoint you one and figure your basis on things. You have let me know more about your inner working by your answer.

You are nutcase lunatic.

Larry,

do you think we are giving enough money to israel? and nukes to israel? and politicians to israel?

you can say what you want...your proof is someone you trust...you are a truster...

no proof...just trust...like you trust obama who had osama killed...

i go by evidence...there is no evidence that 6 million jews were killed in ww2...the jews tried to claim it after ww1 too..the exact same number...does that raise an eyebrow?

why in the world almanacs does the number of jews in the world not go down during the wars? the same populations...do your own research on that....

call me a lunatic because some old man says he counted the dead jews?? give me a fkn break...

I try my best to stay out of conversations about the atrocities done by the Germans to the Jewish people.

I get my information from my Grandfather ....his brother spent the last couple years in a Russian POW camp. Do your research and you will find out of Thousands of German SS soliders less than 1% were released ALIVE to go home to Germany.
The only ones they kept alive were those with information they needed to defeat Hitler. He never gave the information but spent the last part of his life trying to make amends.
They will NEVER have a true accounting of how many Jews were slowly starvered, tortured, and killed.
Have we "paid" them back.....sure yeah ok :roll:
Isreal has been a steady unblinking friend giving us aid in many forms. They do NOT just "take" from US

As for me I will NEVER get the memory of my Grandfather retelling me and my Dad stories that he knew first hand and written to him by his brother.
Maybe in one more generation there will be NO ONE who knows the heartache of that terrible time in our history.

Sham.....you really need to step back and seach your heart and ask whatever God you pray to ...to show you the truth.

Yes there are other atrocities done ....as for me I ask God for forgivness and to give me COURAGE to speak and act when I see others being persecuted.

Larrry said:
Now what is your opinion on our fighting men and women(military)?

is one life worth more than another? we are all God's children...even Muslims...even Jews...even Christians...

BUT, only the Jews looked for an advantage for it after the war with this Holocaust number lies. Yes, Jews were murdered in the war. But, not 6 million. Why lie about this?

They lied about it so they could get Israel. Plain and simple.

Do some real research with an OPEN MIND and you will find I am telling you the truth.

Sean Hannity and this gang are bought and paid for by the Zionist Jews.

The military:

There are two aspects to our military.

1) The military industrial complex

2) Our men and women in the boots.

Hate 1 and love 2.

shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Now what is your opinion on our fighting men and women(military)?

is one life worth more than another? we are all God's children...even Muslims...even Jews...even Christians...

BUT, only the Jews looked for an advantage for it after the war with this Holocaust number lies. Yes, Jews were murdered in the war. But, not 6 million. Why lie about this?

They lied about it so they could get Israel. Plain and simple.

Do some real research with an OPEN MIND and you will find I am telling you the truth.

Sean Hannity and this gang are bought and paid for by the Zionist Jews.

The military:

There are two aspects to our military.

1) The military industrial complex

2) Our men and women in the boots.

Hate 1 and love 2.

Quit using those sites with a preconcieved notion of the result they wanted before they started. And quit whoring yourself to those Nuts

Larry,

stop being a mental bitch for the jews..give me your evidence..not, my grandfather told me this bs...my grandfather was there too...he gave me a disarmed mortor shell when i was a kid...you best evidence is....well nothing so far...hahahahahahah

shaumei said:
Larry,

stop being a mental bitch for the jews..give me your evidence..not, my grandfather told me this bs...my grandfather was there too...he gave me a disarmed mortor shell when i was a kid...you best evidence is....well nothing so far...hahahahahahah

You are an idiot, it has been documented in history over and over. In the other thread you even actually admitted it but were disputing numbers. Go get some evidence other than some nutcase websites with a preconcieved agenda. You sure suck up the koolaid you are fed you whore.

To call shammie a whore Larry is an insult to those that are !!
I have more respect for them than I do for shammie boy

shaumei said:
Larry,

Too bad it was ME who said my grandfather.....Well it was my granduncle who was the SS officer, so dont tell me, well my american grandfather knows what was going on in another country before the USA even thought of joining the war........He was doing the work of Hitler.
I really do pray for you is all I can say anymore.

ok...so, your grandparents did a physical count of just jew deaths? that is what you two are saying right as your evidence? thrown in with the books that have said it happened?

then how do you explain the jews say that 6 million died after ww1 prior to saying 6 million jews died in ww2. if you need the references i will look them up or you can just research it yourselves...

to me it sounds like a pattern??

Well, if you like Fiction here is some great reading:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tfh/1.html

shaumei said:
Well, if you like Fiction here is some great reading:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tfh/1.html

Just so I don't waste too much time on another wild goose chase of yours, is that the link with the facts about the claim that 6 million Jews were killed in WWI?

ussually a quick look at the sources Shampooie uses is enough to convince most not to bother wasting time reading the convoluted articles...

but just in case you already read it.. (from his own website)
Abrupt deportation from the United States in Nov. 2005,
The reasoning given by the INS-ICE:

Rudolf's application was found to be "frivolous" (deceitful), the most severe immigration violation, resulting in the harshest punishment possible.

his application for political asylum had been turned down by the administration, The government then moved to deport Rudolf to Germany

neither the Federal Court in Atlanta nor the U.S. Federal Supreme Court, to which Rudolf had appealed to prevent his deportation, stayed the deportation. Hence after four weeks of incarceration in the Kenosha County Jail in Wisconsin, – Rudolf was deported to Germany on Nov. 14, 2005.

In 1995, Rudolf was sentenced to 14 months in prison by the district court of Stuttgart. Rudolf avoided prison by fleeing to Spain, England and finally to the United States. There, he applied for political asylum, but his request was denied in 2006.

his requests for asylum or at least withholding from removal were turned down in November 2004 of that year on the basis that his application had no merits and was indeed "frivolous."

On November 14, 2005, Rudolf was deported to Germany where he was wanted for inciting racial hatred On March 15, 2007, the Mannheim District Court sentenced Rudolf to two years and six months in prison for inciting hatred, disparaging the dead, and libel. Rudolf as well as the prosecution accepted the verdict.

In 1996 the University of Stuttgart demanded that Rudolf retracts his application for his final PhD examination, or else the University would deny it, rendering his PhD thesis worthless. The legal basis for this is a German law permitting universities to deny or withdraw academic degrees in case the candidate in question has used his academic credentials or knowledge to commit a crime. Rudolf subsequently withdrew his application.

over the years we have let alot of scum stay in our country... deporting them seems near impossible..

Well Steve, as I've said elsewhere, there are common threads that run through all of Shamu's posts

1) hatred and/or fear of Jews
2) hatred and/or fear of any US government
3) hatred and/or fear of any news outlet unless it happens to report something favorable to his position....then it's an impeccable source
4) opinions stated as facts
5) hearsay stated as first-hand knowledge
6) ingnoring mountains of evidence so he can grasp as single straws of "proof".
7) gathering with like-minded loons who all view the same websites and who all suffer from 1 - 6 above.

As I say, I hope the day comes that Shamu has the opportunity to represent himself in court.

shaumei said:
ok...so, your grandparents did a physical count of just jew deaths? that is what you two are saying right as your evidence?

quote]

No you are saying you did a count. I won't quibble if its 5,999,000 or
6,100,000. It is simple the holocaust did happen. You have yet to proven it hasn't.

can any of you answer why they wanted to say 6 million jews died after ww1?

Latest posts