• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

shaumei

Help Support Ranchers.net:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
I have not been around much the last year or two, but I would like to offer my fellow Bull Brethren my deepest sympathies that you have all endured 1163 post by Shaumei. Not sure if a Shaumei is a boy, girl or Transgender but I am sure it is loony!

I use to read OT, or Kolan to see how the other side of the mind worked, I guess now I know how a scrambled mind works. You can learn a lot on Ranchers, but who would have known that in Political Bull I would learn the dangers of line breeding, thought I would have to read some of the cattle post to learn them dangers not just read a few of shaumei's post! :)

aplusmnt said:
I use to read OT, or Kolan to see how the other side of the mind worked, I guess now I know how a scrambled mind works. You can learn a lot on Ranchers, but who would have known that in Political Bull I would learn the dangers of line breeding, thought I would have to read some of the cattle post to learn them dangers not just read a few of shaumei's post! :)

sounds like you are still buying what mass media is selling...the truth always sounds a bit strange when you have accepted the lies of your tv.

pick any statement i have said and lets debate it. i promise you will be proven to know very little and i will show you what a brain dead moron you have really become...

lets have some fun!

shaumei said:
aplusmnt said:

sounds like you are still buying what mass media is selling...the truth always sounds a bit strange when you have accepted the lies of your tv.

pick any statement i have said and lets debate it. i promise you will be proven to know very little and i will show you what a brain dead moron you have really become...

lets have some fun!

Come on Shamu. You haven't been able to debate your way out of a wet paper bag to date. That's gonna somehow change now?

I'll pick a statement.

Shamu says he believes the planes that struck the Twin Towers were remote-controlled. By whom? I have no idea. But let's just stay with the remote-controlled part for now.

Now, convince me.

shaumei said:
aplusmnt said:

lets have some fun!

Ok you claim that I have accepted the lies of my TV, please prove this!

First thing I saw on my TV today was about the Joplin Tornado, please show me where I am wrong was their no Tornado in Joplin?

Second thing I remember seeing on TV today was that Milk was on Sale at the local Grocery store, please tell me this is not a lie I am in need of milk.

Third thing I remember seeing on my TV was that the Heat were leading the Maverics 2-1 on Championship, please tell me this is wrong I am rooting for the Mavs!

Fourth thing I remember seeing was that wieners wiener was the wiener in the picture that was sent from his Twitter. Please let me know who's wiener it actually was if it was not Weiner's wiener! :wink:

Whitewing said:
the dangers of line breeding :lol:

Dammit man, you need to post more often.

Fourth thing I remember seeing was that wieners wiener was the wiener in the picture that was sent from his Twitter. Please let me know who's wiener it actually was if it was not Weiner's wiener!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree Whitewing he sure brings a bit of good old fashion humor. :lol:

aplusmnt said:
shaumei said:
aplusmnt said:

lets have some fun!

First thing I saw on my TV today was about the Joplin Tornado, please show me where I am wrong was their no Tornado in Joplin?

Second thing I remember seeing on TV today was that Milk was on Sale at the local Grocery store, please tell me this is not a lie I am in need of milk.

Third thing I remember seeing on my TV was that the Heat were leading the Maverics 2-1 on Championship, please tell me this is wrong I am rooting for the Mavs!

Fourth thing I remember seeing was that wieners wiener was the wiener in the picture that was sent from his Twitter. Please let me know who's wiener it actually was if it was not Weiner's wiener! :wink:

they give you truth mixed with lies....the truth does not matter the lies do....

i was once an idtiot like most of you...i believed my tube was telling me the truth...i was deceived...the difference between me and you is I never had a shaumei tell me to my face the truth....as I would have acted differently...not like a coward yellow american...i would have chosen to use my brain and investigate to find the truth...

here are some of your tube lies that did matter:
1) 9/11 was an inside job done primarily by mossad and us military
called a false flag operation

2) okc bombing was a false flag operation...mcveigh was working in black ops
the murrah building was wired with explosives...atf was housed in the building..do the math....

3) the anthrax was sent by the cia operatives that later got traced back to ft. detrick maryland army base...it was identified by its strain...

4) explosives residue was found in the debris of wtc towers called nano thermate....over 1300 architects and engineers have now asked for a new investigation by putting their names on the line.

5) chemtrails are being sprayed on you and your family daily right above your head...no national news reporting has been done on this....local news stories have been done...

these are just some of the stories you tube has omitted......now, go and prove me wrong...

shaumei said:
aplusmnt said:
shaumei said:

lets have some fun!

they give you truth mixed with lies....the truth does not matter the lies do....

i was once an idtiot like most of you...i believed my tube was telling me the truth...i was deceived...the difference between me and you is I never had a shaumei tell me to my face the truth....as I would have acted differently...not like a coward yellow american...i would have chosen to use my brain and investigate to find the truth...

here are some of your tube lies that did matter:
1) 9/11 was an inside job done primarily by mossad and us military
called a false flag operation

2) okc bombing was a false flag operation...mcveigh was working in black ops
the murrah building was wired with explosives...atf was housed in the building..do the math....

3) the anthrax was sent by the cia operatives that later got traced back to ft. detrick maryland army base...it was identified by its strain...

4) explosives residue was found in the debris of wtc towers called nano thermate....over 1300 architects and engineers have now asked for a new investigation by putting their names on the line.

5) chemtrails are being sprayed on you and your family daily right above your head...no national news reporting has been done on this....local news stories have been done...

these are just some of the stories you tube has omitted......now, go and prove me wrong...

Seems like to me all you did was went from believing one secondary source to believing another secondary source. Unless you actually got in your car and drove to the towers and performed test yourself or interviewed engineers in person.

So please explain to me if you were once an idiot in what you believed and were stupid enough to believe what you saw on TV, why should I trust you now? Seems like if you were stupid enough to believe the lies once you may be stupid enough to believe other lies.

You see I have always investigated things, I was never once so stupid as to believe what I saw on TV, I actually always knew that Jason never cut off someones head with a Machete, I did not have to investigate things and mature to realize it was a lie.

Some of us never were stupid! But I am glad to see that you are big enough to admit you were once an idiot! Maybe as you mature more and more you will realize you still are an idiot! There is hope for you! You are showing progress!

"Seems like to me all you did was went from believing one secondary source to believing another secondary source. Unless you actually got in your car and drove to the towers and performed test yourself or interviewed engineers in person.

So please explain to me if you were once an idiot in what you believed and were stupid enough to believe what you saw on TV, why should I trust you now? Seems like if you were stupid enough to believe the lies once you may be stupid enough to believe other lies.

You see I have always investigated things, I was never once so stupid as to believe what I saw on TV, I actually always knew that Jason never cut off someones head with a Machete, I did not have to investigate things and mature to realize it was a lie.

Some of us never were stupid! But I am glad to see that you are big enough to admit you were once an idiot! Maybe as you mature more and more you will realize you still are an idiot! There is hope for you! You are showing progress!"

I went from believing to investigating the facts. You believe things you are told and just accept them as fact from your tube.

I asked you some questions above about OKC for example:

1) if McVeigh acted alone, how did he get bombs INSIDE THE OKC BUILDING?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

2) How do you explain William Rodriguez testimony that bombs were going off all over the wtc towers prior to first plane hitting? Is he lying? why did they not include his testimony in the final report?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIC0Kl4TKoU

I can go on and on with govt lies time after time. But, once you understand one lie you must question everything you are told.

2) How do you explain William Rodriguez testimony that bombs were going off all over the wtc towers prior to first plane hitting? Is he lying? why did they not include his testimony in the final report?

Hasn't this one been totally debunked here already? I'm too busy with other stuff to look right now, but I believe my memory serves me.

Whitewing said:

Hasn't this one been totally debunked here already? I'm too busy with other stuff to look right now, but I believe my memory serves me.

no...so debunk away...what do you need to do? kill some iraqi children by using your computer and guiding some drone attack while you eat cheetos..what time is it in iraq now??

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

no...so debunk away...what do you need to do? kill some iraqi children by using your computer and guiding some drone attack while you eat cheetos..what time is it in iraq now??

:lol: Though Rodriguez' October 2004 lawsuit Rodriguez v. Bush alleges that bombs were planted in the sub-basement and the Twin Towers brought down by controlled demolition, no claim is made there that Rodriguez witnessed any explosives or incendiary devices himself.[5] Nor are any of Rodriguez' claimed 14 corroborating witnesses named or quoted, though the Complaint quotes dozens of others. Of the 27 witnesses Rodriguez claims he offered to the 9/11 Commission, which witnesses the Commission allegedly refused to interview and not one of them was quoted or identified in the lawsuit. None of the fifteen persons alleged in the first paragraph of the suit to have been "single-handedly rescued" by Rodriguez were identified either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rodriguez

Friggin' loon.

By August 17, 2007, after more than two years of telling his story to enthralled audiences, he told C-Span:

All of a sudden at 8:46… we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below! It was so powerful that all the walls cracked, the false ceiling fell on top of us, the fire sprinkler system got activated and everybody started screaming in horror: 'HELP! HELP! HELP!'[45]

Hmmmm. 8:46....what happened at 8:46?

:lol:

You're an idiot Shamu. You should at least check your memory before talking out of your ass.

Shamu, since you haven't figured this out for yourself yet, I'll let you in on a secret.

All these folks who have all these details about the 9-11 conspiracy...they're yanking the chains of loons the world over for money. Yes, that's right, they're yanking your chain because, despite moutains of evidence to the contrary re 9-11, they know the wilder the claims they make, the more books the can sell, the more interviews they can do, and the more loons like you will pay to watch their dog and pony shows.

Jesse Ventura had you and your fellow loons figured out long ago and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Seems Mr. Rodriguez has trouble with his facts. Who does that remind me of?

At that same NIST meeting, however, Rodriguez told investigators that he was "the last survivor pulled from the rubble". In fact, there were at least 18 survivors pulled from the rubble of the North Tower long after Rodriguez walked out of the building unharmed. The last survivor was Jenelle Guzman-McMillan, who was rescued some 26 hours later at approximately 12:30 p.m. on September 12, 2001.[44]

Wow Shamu, this guy really is from the same flock of loons as you:

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from "pods" affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create "American Gulag" concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government's plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the U.S. military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".[5]

:lol:

shaumei said:
"Seems like to me all you did was went from believing one secondary source to believing another secondary source. Unless you actually got in your car and drove to the towers and performed test yourself or interviewed engineers in person.

Some of us never were stupid! But I am glad to see that you are big enough to admit you were once an idiot! Maybe as you mature more and more you will realize you still are an idiot! There is hope for you! You are showing progress!"

I went from believing to investigating the facts. You believe things you are told and just accept them as fact from your tube.

I asked you some questions above about OKC for example:

1) if McVeigh acted alone, how did he get bombs INSIDE THE OKC BUILDING?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIC0Kl4TKoU

I can go on and on with govt lies time after time. But, once you understand one lie you must question everything you are told.

All that knowledge and you are to dumb to click on the quote button to quote what I said previously! :lol:

Ps. So you believe things you see on YouTube? Aren't you the little thinker! :lol:

Latest posts