• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

She Loves America!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8P-vib5n8&feature=related

This is who OT aligns himself with at the voting booth.................

One thang fo sho...Old Whiskey Breath never had enough game to hit that......even wif a pocket full of Hunsky's! :lol:

Ah guess Ah's a racist, 'corddin' to her.... :wink:

Wow!!!
When it comes to people like that, you're damn right I'm a racist. I have loathed Obama since he came on the seen for what he stands for, os does'nt stand for. Sometimes it is hard to tell. He caters to this type of trash and makes no bones about it. He makes a point to go out of his way in order to garner the attention and support of people just like the ghettoboon in this video. All the while, he is saying "Ya sa Massa" to the likes of Soros.

There are good and bad in every group of people. Of that there is no doubt. Find a black person though who has made their own way and accomplished worthwhile goals. The black community does not lift that person up. They do not use that person as an example of what can be accomplished with hard work and perserverence. No, they black community calls that person a race trader or an "Uncle Tom". The likes of Jackson and Sharpton preach and teach victimization. They don't teach responsibility. They teach blame.

Our president goes right along with that line of teaching. Just as he poked his nose in the debacle of the professor and the cop. Just as he did by saying, if he had a son he would look like the little punk in Florida. In each instance, he did'nt have all of the facts, yet being the black man he is, he fell right in line. It is that kind of thinking and mentality that is responsible for the creation of the masses of people like the trash in the video.

Yep, when it comes to people like that, regardless of there color, I am against them. They will flatout tell you they voted for Obama because he is black. Why do whites get called racist when this type of speech and thinking is so prevelant in the black community. People are so worried about being PC, or being labeled a racist these days. If being against the type of mentality displayed in that video makes me racist, so be it. I sure as hell don't support that type of behavior. Well, let me back up. We all support it. Those of us who pay taxes damn sure support that behavior. Even though we are vehemently against it, we are still forced to support that woman and her seven chilluns. I figure that earns me the right to call a spade a spade and in this case, that gal is'nt anything but a parasitic ghettoboon.

Until people quit worrying about political correctness and start saying and doing what needs be said and done, nothing will change. Insist on drug testing for public aid. Insist on sterilization for these baby factories that look at another child as a "raise". Make these people suffer the consequences of their laziness and irresponsibility. Quit worrying about their feelings and start worrying about the example that is being set for your own children.

People like the one shown on the video are a drain on society and deserve no respect. Once they represent 51% of the votes, we as a nation will be done.

Tex

I changed my mind on paying for free birth control. I will work a 2nd job if I have to so this lady won't multiply. Scary that these people are about to be the majority and Oldtimer loves them. Damn Bush!

ranch hand said:
I changed my mind on paying for free birth control. I will work a 2nd job if I have to so this lady won't multiply. Scary that these people are about to be the majority and Oldtimer loves them. Damn Bush!

Why don't her baby daddies pay for birth control. :shock:

Latest posts