• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

she was conceived...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76

Reaction score
june 2011... but the idea of her was conceived march of 2007. kinda fun when those ideas aren't a total bust. looking forward to seeing how she pans out along with her full sisters. kinda like golf... you cuss and spit and break clubs but somehow seem to hit one good shot that makes you want to keep trying. we'll see.

1236_zps3bb57187.jpg

NICE: Give us some more info if possible. That is a really nice wet two yr old. If her full sisters are close to that you hit a hole in one.

WB said:
NICE: Give us some more info if possible. That is a really nice wet two yr old. If her full sisters are close to that you hit a hole in one.

I don't know what for info. Most guys don't know Hereford pedigrees. She is an et heifer outa a 15 yr old cow that never showed a hint of the "p" word, eyes clean of the "c" word and nicely put in her head. Good footed old girl with good heel depth. Average production record and real nice uddered cow tucked up where it's supposed to be not hittin her back on a lope. A cow that I want a whole herd of. Trying to get a jump on the 50 yr old deal so maybe I have a chance of accomplishing what's in my head.

Thanks for the comments. Oh ya - GM88, been meanin to say you ever interested in some tradin let me know. Still would like to bring in a couple more cow families bred a certain way but getting harder and harder to find

Nice to know someone is actually flushing an old cow that lived in the real world rather than some show heifer that couldn't take care of herself let alone a calf.

Latest posts