• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shepard

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
How are you weathering the monsoons in your country?

It must have been getting dry here as we had another 24 hour rain from yesterday at 2 PM. It was just getting to where we could do something. :roll:

Gcreek
Things are wet enuff here.But seem to be the northern edge of the weather system. about 5 inches rain since July 1st .Every thing is looking great.some low spots under water.turning yellow. Peace River was on evac. notice. Was within a foot or so from flooding.
River in Manning rose 8 1/2 ft in 2 days.
But like always are very blessed. things could sure be worse.

Shepard said:
Gcreek
Things are wet enuff here.But seem to be the northern edge of the weather system. about 5 inches rain since July 1st .Every thing is looking great.some low spots under water.turning yellow. Peace River was on evac. notice. Was within a foot or so from flooding.
River in Manning rose 8 1/2 ft in 2 days.
But like always are very blessed. things could sure be worse.

Ya, you are right about things could be worse. I need to have more faith that there is a reason for everything that the Lord has in His plans.

One of our biggest blessings was visiting this past weekend. :D
P7100493.jpg

Ian helped Grandpa do about 6 hours tractor work while he was here. Get him in a machine and he sits still without a peep for hours.
P7100494.jpg

Oh the memories of driving the tractor with 1,2 or 3 kids in the cab. :D

Tonight I ran over to the hay fields for a minute and took three dogs in the cab. What fun. :lol: :lol:

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Tonight I ran over to the hay fields for a minute and took three dogs in the cab. What fun. :lol: :lol:

Ya, you betcha :roll: :wink:

Gee your getting to be a old sour puss. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Ya, you betcha :roll: :wink:

Gee your getting to be a old sour puss. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been around this one too long. :? :wink:

Remotelylookslikeacat.jpg

Latest posts