• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sheriff Joe predicts Obama investigation to be a 'shock'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
The results of a formal law-enforcement investigation into whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States could come as a "shock," according to Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Tuesday night, speaking to a tea-party group in Arizona, Arpaio said, "I can't tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

Read more: Sheriff Joe predicts Obama investigation to be a 'shock' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=360645#ixzz1bx5jmvAi

He referenced disputes over the Social Security number attributed to the president and said, "There are a couple of things you and nobody else here knows anything about yet that could be a little bit exciting."

"I'm really the Lone Ranger on this one," he told the group candidly. "I'm doing my job. I'm getting shots from everyone. Nobody is going to tell me not to address this issue. The investigation is moving forward."

It's reassuring to see that some sheriffs will still take on an investigation that their constituent, that they work for request, instead of just brushing them off as "right wing extremist radicals", like some sheriffs, or ex-sheriffs would.

thank goodness some of those "ex sheriffs" are retired now and spend most of their time trying to mooch off the tax payer

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtSug9McorU

3:57 "We're looking at this very closely. I can't tell you everything. There could be a shock there somewhere that my guy came up with. We'll see how that...hey, I can't talk about that too much now. It's in the process...I'm a little sorry that you (Orly) talked about some of this... There's a couple of things that neither you nor anyone else knows about..."

7:07 Do you really think anyone is going to join forces with me? ...So we'll see what happens. You know what? We're going to put it out there and if nobody does anything, I did my job.

7:45 I'm not anything special. I don't need this. I'm getting shots from all different directions...the Republican Party...everybody..."Sheriff, shut your mouth! You're wasting taxpayer money! Don't address this issue!" Nobody's going to tell my not to address this issue, so I'm going to address it. That's who I am. I just talked to my guy this afternoon...chief investigator...I had a little talk with him...It's moving forward...

8:50 I don't want it to last forever. The people should know. We'll decide who to give it to, if we give it to someone. I'm not gonna just put it in the wastebasket...someone's gonna get it. It was a couple of things we came up with just by chance.
1 posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:04:44 PM by Seizethecarp

Obama should have been vetted by the press..,

ironically the only democrat who spoke out was Hillery and a few lone supporters..

no matter how many times I have looked into Obama's past, I could never get his timeline to add up...

to many things just didn't add up, or look right..

Steve said:
Obama should have been vetted by the press..,

ironically the only democrat who spoke out was Hillery and a few lone supporters..

no matter how many times I have looked into Obama's past, I could never get his timeline to add up...

to many things just didn't add up, or look right..

questioning the Founders and asking for a court interpretation would make you a "birther" and a "nutso"

Just ask OT, he's one too

hypocritexposer said:
It's reassuring to see that some sheriffs will still take on an investigation that their constituent, that they work for request, instead of just brushing them off as "right wing extremist radicals", like some sheriffs, or ex-sheriffs would.

thank goodness some of those "ex sheriffs" are retired now and spend most of their time trying to mooch off the tax payer

video:

3:57 "We're looking at this very closely. I can't tell you everything. There could be a shock there somewhere that my guy came up with. We'll see how that...hey, I can't talk about that too much now. It's in the process...I'm a little sorry that you (Orly) talked about some of this... There's a couple of things that neither you nor anyone else knows about..."

7:07 Do you really think anyone is going to join forces with me? ...So we'll see what happens. You know what? We're going to put it out there and if nobody does anything, I did my job.

7:45 I'm not anything special. I don't need this. I'm getting shots from all different directions...the Republican Party...everybody..."Sheriff, shut your mouth! You're wasting taxpayer money! Don't address this issue!" Nobody's going to tell my not to address this issue, so I'm going to address it. That's who I am. I just talked to my guy this afternoon...chief investigator...I had a little talk with him...It's moving forward...

8:50 I don't want it to last forever. The people should know. We'll decide who to give it to, if we give it to someone. I'm not gonna just put it in the wastebasket...someone's gonna get it. It was a couple of things we came up with just by chance.

:lol: :lol: Most Sheriffs had more than enough to do investigating real crimes that fell under their jurisdiction- and not trying to make themselves a celebrity on the taxpayers dime....

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

video:

:lol: :lol: Most Sheriffs had more than enough to do investigating real crimes that fell under their jurisdiction- and not trying to make themselves a celebrity on the taxpayers dime....

Once again, you have been found to be a MF'n LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arpaio also stressed that the Cold Case Posse he authorized to investigate the Surprise Tea Party allegations regarding the Obama birth certificate will not cost the taxpayers of Maricopa County anything.

None of the Cold Case Posse members assigned the Obama investigation will receive any personal compensation, and all expenses incurred in their investigation will have to be derived from funds raised through contributions from the public received by the Cold Case Posse 501(c)3 organization.

Do you EVER get tired of being taken to the woodshed???? :roll:

oldtimer does not know the truth Mike even if he has been spanked about Sheriff Joe in another forum regarding the Joes spending, Even been shown where his budget is made form the department's hog farm, tree farm, and more!!!!
He is just clueless

mike, some people just can't keep their mouths shut.... :roll: sheesh...He opens his mouth and his brains fall out.... I guess that's what bugs me the most is that he never wises up...... Hello!!!! :roll: :roll: :???:

katrina said:
mike, some people just can't keep their mouths shut.... :roll: sheesh...He opens his mouth and his brains fall out.... I guess that's what bugs me the most is that he never wises up...... Hello!!!! :roll: :roll: :???:

It's AMAZING that he's the voice of the leftist liberals here, yet has so little credibility. I take that back. He has NONE!!!!!

Had anyone else been caught in so many obvious lies, they would tuck their tails and never be heard from again.

He has no shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny in one way, but sad in another. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

katrina, you said brain!! he is down to one or two brain cells by now, having lost most of the to his excessive time at the water hole :D plus after a while trying to keep the lies he tells straight has burned up some as well :D
Seems to me like a real L.E. expert like he claims to be would do a little research before opening mouth!!
Perhaps that is why he was a one term Sheriff of Valley County, MT

EH ????????

Just doesn't make sense to me...... I know he says he likes to stir the pot... but it's idiotic.... All jokes aside maybe he needs an intervention..... I know if he was relatied to me I'd be lookin in to his actions.... :!:

All jokes aside maybe he needs an intervention.....

What he really needs is an old-fashioned, down in the dirt, country boy ass whupping.

Then he'd think before spewing...................................... :roll:

Oldtimer said:

So let's get this right, you would forget crimes because you were busy with other things. A real sheriff doesn't ignore certain crimes because he has other work to do. Any sheriff worth his salt that I have ever known will burn the midnight oil to do his duty that he was sworn to do. Does an oath count for anything to you know who?

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

So let's get this right, you would forget crimes because you were busy with other things. A real sheriff doesn't ignore certain crimes because he has other work to do. Any sheriff worth his salt that I have ever known will burn the midnight oil to do his duty that he was sworn to do. Does an oath count for anything to you know who?

forgery is a crime and that is what Sheriff Joe is investigating after a complaint was made by concerned citizens. He's doing his job, just as obama and Holder were doing their jobs when they investigated sheriff Joe.

"This investigation does not involve politics," Arpaio insists. "I listen to all the residents of Maricopa County who come to my office with complaints, regardless what their politics are."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/20/sheriff-joe-arpaio-appoints-cold-case-posse-to-probe-obamas-birth-certificate/#ixzz1c1xYrtI9

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

FOUL!!!!!!
that makes sense!!!oldtimer does not deal in reality he only live in a fantasy world :wink: :wink:

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

No Larrrrrry- but most Sheriff's don't whore themselves out to special interest groups- and cheapen the investigations about what they are being funded to investigate...Makes them worse than glorified private detectives or security officers- using their sworn authority to do private investigations for those who can put up the most money...

I just hope- that these private donors that are going to pay for all the extra costs for this Cold Case Squad- are also paying for full investigation of all the other unsolved/cold case file major crimes (murder, kidnappings, rapes, etal) in Sheriff Joes jurisdiction- including all the "exceptionally cleared" cases that many times the detectives (if a detective is even assigned) close the next day.... Or the 50,000+ felony warrants unserved......
According to the FBI- old Joe has one of the highest rates of "exceptionally cleared" of any major departments in the nation...And as I was told several years ago during law enforcement meetings- that meant the victim was either black, latino, illegal, or a poor person that had not contributed to/supported Sheriff Joes kingdoms election...Probably the reason he is the hero of the racists of this site, the Tea Party, and all the militia/wantabe cop/military folks/gunnuts (most of which would run away pissing their pants if someone pulled a gun on them) ..

As the crime rate of Arizona over the years decreased- Maricopas continued to raise..

To me Sheriff Joe is kind of what most in this country opposes- a type of Republic in which the significant portion of wealthy, have supreme control over the government.....
Many Sheriff's around the country would love to do some of the things he does- but besides having sworn an oath to affirm to obey the laws of their State, their State Constitution, and US Constitution as current law now stands-(knowing under both Montana law- and the US Constitution, the rulings of the Judicial branch are law until overruled or amended by Constitutional amendments)--know because of that it would be illegal and/or bankrupt their county to go the opposite way....

Montana law (some of which actually came about because of reaction to Sheriff Joe's actions) specifically forbid many things that Sheriff Joe does- especially regarding Jail Law ( which if we followed Joes examples we'd need more attorneys than are in the whole county, working for just the county to defend the criminal and civil filings)....
To do otherwise from state law/constitution is promoting Anarchy!!!

Which I think both on the radical right and the radical left are promoting and want to see happen.... :(

I don't....

http://www.goldwaterinstitute.org/Common/Img/Mission%20Unaccomplished.pdf

Crime rate drop in Maricopa County exceeds national average

The Maricopa County crime rate, which dropped 19 percent between 2004 and 2008, is declining more than twice as quickly as the national average,

The most recent statistics, taken from the Federal Bureau of Intelligence, show an 8 percent decrease in the national crime rate from 2004 to 2008, Thomas said.

But in Maricopa County, the drop has been more precipitous. From 2007 to 2008, the number of homicides fell by 16 percent, sexual assaults by 6 percent and vehicle thefts by 23 percent, according to the County Attorney's Office.

The 19 percent drop in the overall rate signifies about 32,000 fewer burglaries, 5,500 fewer robberies and 9,500 fewer aggravated assaults over those four years, Thomas said.

Thomas said the agency's 94 percent conviction rate means more violent criminals are being taken off the streets while discouraging potential criminals.

"It would be easy to dismiss the drop in crime rates in Maricopa County as part of a national trend or changing demographics if the reduction reflected the national average," Thomas said. "But it doesn't.

"There's been a dramatic plunge in crime rates in Maricopa County, in large part, because the prosecutors in our office work to make sure violent offenders and career criminals are put behind bars."

I guess it just depends on how you look at the data?

Steve said:
Crime rate drop in Maricopa County exceeds national average

The Maricopa County crime rate, which dropped 19 percent between 2004 and 2008, is declining more than twice as quickly as the national average,

The most recent statistics, taken from the Federal Bureau of Intelligence, show an 8 percent decrease in the national crime rate from 2004 to 2008, Thomas said.

But in Maricopa County, the drop has been more precipitous. From 2007 to 2008, the number of homicides fell by 16 percent, sexual assaults by 6 percent and vehicle thefts by 23 percent, according to the County Attorney's Office.

The 19 percent drop in the overall rate signifies about 32,000 fewer burglaries, 5,500 fewer robberies and 9,500 fewer aggravated assaults over those four years, Thomas said.

Thomas said the agency's 94 percent conviction rate means more violent criminals are being taken off the streets while discouraging potential criminals.

"It would be easy to dismiss the drop in crime rates in Maricopa County as part of a national trend or changing demographics if the reduction reflected the national average," Thomas said. "But it doesn't.

"There's been a dramatic plunge in crime rates in Maricopa County, in large part, because the prosecutors in our office work to make sure violent offenders and career criminals are put behind bars."

I guess it just depends on how you look at the data?

Or how you interpreted it and sent it in to the FBI statistics... The administration- while guided by guidelines- has a lot of leeway to make it look whatever way they want to....

Been there- seen it....

July 13, 2011 PHOENIX - New numbers from the Maricopa County Attorney's Office show the Valley's crime rate is falling.

The Maricopa County Attorney credits Arizona's aggressive approach to illegal immigration for the drop in crime,

"Robberies fell in Maricopa County 13.2 percent, aggravated assaults fell 8 percent," said County Attorney Bill Montgomery.

The news is encouraging words from Maricopa County's chief prosecutor especially considering the Valley's proximity to the border and the violent Mexican drug cartels. The latest crime statistics from the FBI paint an improving picture for the state's most populous county.

Last year according to the feds, violent crime in Maricopa county fell 9.5 percent compared to 6.2 percent nationally.

Property crime was down by 4.6 percent which is more than double the national rate. Perhaps the most striking statistic is auto thefts, which fell by more than 20 percent in Maricopa County. The national average was less than ten percent.

"I think Arizona's efforts to deal with the impact of illegal immigration and enhanced federal presence on the border also contributes to the reduction in the crime rate here in Maricopa County," Montgomery said.

Montgomery said those efforts have also triggered an exodus of many illegal immigrants from Arizona.

The following are numbers released by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office:

National Crime Rates 2010 v. 2009:
6.2% decrease in violent crimes
2.8% decrease in property crimes
10.7% decline in robberies
3.9% decline in aggravated assaults
9.7% decline in motor vehicle thefts

Maricopa County Crime Rates 2010 v. 2009:
9.5% decrease in violent crimes
4.6% decrease in property crimes
13.2% decline in robberies
8.0% decline in aggravated assault
20.1% decline in motor vehicle thefts

Data comes from the latest FBI Uniform Crime Report (UCR). County crime rates are calculated using UCR figures for the 12 largest cities in Maricopa County. Violent Crimes include murder, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Property Crimes include burglary, theft, motor vehicle theft and arson.

so lock um up and throw away the key Joe is just keeping them off the street and crime drops.. who would have figured that out?

The overwhelming majority of inmates in the Arizona Department of Corrections (nearly 95%) are repeat and violent offenders; very few are non-violent or first offenders.

well no no matter how you interpret the data.. dropping crime rates for the last 10 years or so can't be fudged that much..

Latest posts