• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shock!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
My son came home from school and said our Consevative candidate didn't get in-when I went to bed he was ahead by 2,000 votes and was declared elected. My wife just got home from town she was a poll clerk yesterday-seem the last poll reported 4 hours late and he supposedly lost by 100 votes-something veryyyyyy fishy here-I'll keep you posted.

That IS interesting.I'm not sure of your area but if the conservative member from our area didn't get in by 100 votes there would be a huge up roar!! What party did get in??

It's pretty fishy the poll that won it for him-was 4 hours late reporting and had a hundred percent voter turnout-he was 1700 votes behind with one poll left. I can't frickin' believe it we have another liberal deadbeat up here.

I don't know but 100% turnout??Four hours late???Liberal?? Now i know where some of that scandle money went!!

So anyone lookin into that??100% turnout on a reserve???Won't touch that one with a ten foot pole.

100% reporting. :???: ......In all the years (10) I have worked for the board of elections there has NEVER been a 100%. There are too many things that come into play ...ie deaths, move out of district, move out of state, ect....
I hope yall get it worked out

Exactly Ms.Sage 100% turnout does not happen let alone the 100% voting for the SAME candidate! Northern Rancher you'll have to keep us updated on when the reserve starts building a new arena and all the kids get new hockey equipment :p

The weird thing is the candidate was a native guy and his home reserve went Conservative-actually I have no complaints about our local reserve it's the eastern border of our town-have lots of friends there and coach their kids in different sports. I wish they'd build a new rink there the town could sure use one.

Yeah that's it Maple Leaf Angus-I hope they redo the election or whatever the protocaol is in this kind of situation-not a good deal for sure.

steve when is the last time you checked the election laws? Maybe NC has strong poll regulations than Mass. There are NO pamphlets allowed inside the voting place unless in a voters hand then it has to be removed as they leave or thrown in the trash. You can NOT campaign withing 1000 yards of the entry of the polls. At the location I work you are NOT allowed to campaign at all. We have a supervisor check 4-10 times during the day to make sure there are no issues that need to be adressed. If needed he/she can be called and they will come to handle the situation. You can NOT register the day of the election it must be 30 days prior in order to vote. All polls are staffed with both parties ....1 Democrat Judge~ 1 Republican Judge The chief judge can be either. I do the Provisionals & Transfers I am the one who decided if a voter can vote if they are not on the poll book. Trust me when it comes to a voter voting and they are of another party I bend more in their favor. I want no accusations of not allowing someone to vote based on my politics. From where I stand there seems to be alot of iregularities that need to be addressed. Even the appearance of impropriety is Unexcussable.

Steve Mass. is a longgggggggggggggggggggggggg way from northern Sask.-that article was written less than two days after the polls closed_i'm pretty sure some hanky panky went on.

I saw documented evidence that the Tom Dashle for Senate Committee paid for a multitude of free gas fill-ups on a South Dakota reservation during the last election. The frosting on the cake was that even with all that cheating, he still lost. :wink: :)

Latest posts