• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSKKiu_P_M&feature=player_embedded#! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember when there were some on Ranchers that brought up "McCarthyism" quite often?

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=307735#307735

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the Tea Party in Waco, TX. AIM present's to you, the face of evil in America.

With elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the Obama administration has declared open season on the Tea Party. This is our generation's form of McCarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the Tea Party for all of America's troubles. Never mind the fact that the TP has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love America. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) and every on camera personality at MSNBC.

I guess innocent American citizens are an easy a target for Washington when policies fail.

Waco is particularly close to the last time the US Government labeled its own people domestic terrorists. It ended pretty badly. However, this time, they are not living on a rural compound in a Texas field. The patriots of Waco did not seem intimidated by the government's charges against them. They were ready to fight, down to the last pair of pink glasses.

http://biggovernment.com/aim/2011/08/23/shocking-video-tea-party-terrorist-training-camp-in-waco-tx/

I'm guessing the Dems didn't learn their lesson when they attacked the Tea Party and called them nasty names before the NOV 2010 election. :? If I remember right Nancy called them astroturfers and they turfed her house majority in response. One has to wonder what the American voters are going to think of being told they can go straight to hell when all they want is for Washington to stop the out of control spending and create a few jobs.

BTW wasn't big mouth Waters suppose to face ethic charges? When is Pelosi going to empty the swamp of that scummy bottom feeding woman. :x

Its great that we can laugh at libs for comments like this. They don't even realize they are shooting themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths.

Insults don't earn votes, honesty does!

Do you notice that left can only call the Tea Party names. They have yet to say what of the Tea Party's principles they feel as wrong.

You truly have to feel for the older vet in the video. To offer up your life for your country, to only be called a "terrorist" and told to "go to hell", in your retirement years is disgraceful, on the part of those that are demonizing.

and to watch members of Ranchers do the same demonizing and not speak up against it, doesn't say much for those that do, either.

Well oldtimer will label them skin heads, posse .commitus, terriosts, etc etc
because he is afraid of them!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts