• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shortgrass needs our prayers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mrj said:
Prayers for your recovery to be easier and faster than seems possible. And prayers of thanks that injuries were not any worse than they are. Blessings don't always feel like blessings when there is pain involved, but sometimes they really are when it could have been worse.

Also hope you soon are getting to watch spring arrive. That always lifts ones spirits.

mrj

Well said, get well soon.

I am lying here not sleeping and reflecting from the perspective of one whose priorities have been recently realigned. Flirst I am struck by the inexplicable bond of love among us on Ranchers.net who are not acquainted in some cases, or perhaps well acquainted in others. It is a blessing to be part of at any rate, is it not! Next I am noticing the title of the thread - Short grass needs prayer. Well he most certainly does. Most of all, we all need Short grasses God. He is found in the pages of the Holy Bible, and then we need to proclaim His glory to another generation. Lastly, I want you all to know how wonderful this experience has been. Oh, it is hard, but I. have never felt His watchcare and love like this. I truley feel like I am under His wing! As you pray, thank Him for the experience, and ask for daily strength.

Sometimes I wonder what faithful discipleship means. But Shortgrass, I think you just demonstrated it with your attitude. Thank you for your witness.

Praying for quick and complete healing. We may never know in this lifetime all the good things God is doing because of difficult times like this. If God brings us to it He will bring us through it.

Get well Shortgrass. It is not fun being laid up. You seem to be handling the situation with as much grace as possible.

Latest posts