• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shot in the heart......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Just announced that the lawyer that Cheney shot " in the face" now has birdshot lodged in his heart. He's had to have the cardiac cath. procedure done and has baiscally had a small heart attack due to the shot lodged in the heart!!

Good lord....if the White House called this "minor" what in the world would they consider " major"??????

Wasn't it stated that the pellets penetrated a (which is correct here?) vein or artery and travelled into the heart. Also heard that it was rubbing against the heart muscle, and the irritation caused "heart attack like symptoms".

The political posturing and spinning to do the maximum amount of harm to this administration will probably distort things so we will have a hard time learning the truth of the matter.

MRJ

question........................................

What does it take to get clearance to be able to hunt with the prez or vp.

I have yet to hear anyone ask the question.

passin thru said:

What does it take? Ohhhhhhhhh about $50,000.00. Just kiddin!!!!!!!

It is nice that you are betting. However I would like to know the procedure(protocol)
:lol:

passin thru said:

I'd bet Disagreeable would love to know the answer to that one!

Sorry everytime I see this I start singing....".and your to blame ...you give love a bad name "

Very high donation and top level clearance to be able to have a loaded weapon around them.

passin thru said:

Just a wild guess: an invitation from the vp or the owner of the ranch?

BTW, I heard there fifty some similar hunting accidents reported in SD last year (2005)......and who knows how many that were not reported due to not seeking medical attention.

MRJ

Latest posts