• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shovel Ready

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
"Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we expected". - Buckwheat

Anyone remember the skewering OT took as a we busted his chops about the "Shovel Ready" projects Buckwheat embarked on as part of the "Stimulus"?

Well...........................................................................................

WE TOLD HIM SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I seem to remember Oldtimer claiming something about Shovel Ready Programs. :? :wink:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37006&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Now that Obama has finally admitted they weren't so SHOVEL READY, will Oldtimer admit HE WAS WRONG TOO? Somehow I doubt he will :wink:

17 July 2009

OldWindBag said:
The Jobs/Stimulus bill is not even 6 months into what is a 2 year plan...Many of the local jobs just started because of weather- others are held up because the factories can't get geared up fast enough to make the steel needed....

You don't just go from a country on the brink of oblivion (where Bush had taken us) to a full blown booming economy overnight.....

Talk to me about it 2 years down the line...

:lol:

Two years "down the line" and where have we gotten?

A debt that is impossible to repay.

I was just reading that the Democrats and Buckwheat have spent & borrowed more money during his term than all administrations from George Washington to Bush 43.

Sure hope the phrase "spending like drunken sailors" comes up again. :roll:

Mike said:
Two years "down the line" and where have we gotten?A debt that is impossible to repay.

I was just reading that the Democrats and Buckwheat have spent & borrowed more money during his term than all administrations from George Washington to Bush 43.

In my best Tennisee Ernie voice

""" loaded 16 tons of oltimers crap another two years and deeper in debt""""

hopalong said:
Mike said:
Two years "down the line" and where have we gotten?A debt that is impossible to repay.

In my best Tennisee Ernie voice

""" loaded 16 tons of oltimers crap another two years and deeper in debt""""

""And my grandchildren owe their souls, to the company stoooooooooore"

YEP lol

Hey where is oldtimer when we need him to join in on the chorus :wink:
HIs whine would make for a good back ground :D :D

Mike said:

Anyone remember the skewering OT took as a we busted his chops about the "Shovel Ready" projects Buckwheat embarked on as part of the "Stimulus"?

Well...........................................................................................

WE TOLD HIM SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah and what really pi**** me off is Obama thought it was funny!!!! snicker, snicker....... the ass****... That's our money he pissed away.. :mad: :mad:

katrina said:
Mike said:

Yeah and what really pi**** me off is Obama thought it was funny!!!! snicker, snicker....... the ass****... That's our money he p****d away.. :mad: :mad:

Was this in the same speech where he was bragging about having a bigger plane now and bigger entourage?

Twenty-eight months after Congress passed President Obama's signature economic stimulus law, and nearly one year after he declared the summer of 2010 to be "Recovery Summer," 1.9 million fewer people are employed.

lightninboy said:
Obama is an agent of the New World Order, so what else can you expect?

Get a new life and stop the drug usage, or at best stop using so much, you are getting redundant in your arguments :roll: :roll:

In conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.[2][3][4][5][6]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.[2][3][4][5][6]

Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[7] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have expressed concern that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many left-wing conspiracy theorists but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[5] These political scientists warn that this mass hysteria may not only fuel lone-wolf terrorism but have devastating effects on American political life,[8] such as the radical right wooing some alienated leftists into joining an insurrectionary Third Position movement capable of destabilizing local, state and federal authorities.[9]

hopalong said:
lightninboy said:
Obama is an agent of the New World Order, so what else can you expect?

Get a new life and stop the drug usage, or at best stop using so much, you are getting redundant in your arguments :roll: :roll:

In conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.[2][3][4][5][6]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—

I don't think the NWO is a conspiracy theory. The UN is pushing for a collectivist one-world government.

Libya is a perfect example of how it will work. The UN will decide that a country needs to be put in their place and all members, or a majority, will go along with it, without consulting their own citizens or Government.

Latest posts