• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

sinking ship??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-chief-staff-quits-020433214.html

another one jumps ship!!!!

"Obviously, it wasn't easy news to hear," Obama said, as he announced Daley wanted to leave for their mutual hometown of Chicago

the fact that Daley did not last more than a year in his post will raise eyebrows and be taken as another sign of the difficulty outsiders experience in trying to penetrate Obama's inner circle.

well with his inner circle guard, I could understand the difficulty in getting access to the President..
michelle-obama-brief.jpg

Steve said:
"Obviously, it wasn't easy news to hear," Obama said, as he announced Daley wanted to leave for their mutual hometown of Chicago

the fact that Daley did not last more than a year in his post will raise eyebrows and be taken as another sign of the difficulty outsiders experience in trying to penetrate Obama's inner circle.

well with his inner circle guard, I could understand the difficulty in getting access to the President..
michelle-obama-brief.jpg

As much as I dislike him and her, you have to admit, she is worlds ahead of Hillary.

I don't see how she's worlds ahead of Hillary. Hillary would have made a much better prez than Obama IMHO. Can't believe I actually said that though. :?

Whitewing said:
I don't see how she's worlds ahead of Hillary. Hillary would have made a much better prez than Obama IMHO. Can't believe I actually said that though. :?

that is the problem with considering supporting the lesser of two evils- it is still evil.
Tolerence is the first step to conformity!

Latest posts