• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SLOWLY BUT SURELY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker what about my question about Mike Callicrate and his captive supply.

I have stated several times ,most practice some form of captive supply.Myself included,when I back ground calves,is that a form of captive supply?I couldnt give a damn one way or the other how MIKE does buisness,he is not capable of manipulating markets ..............good luck....PS do I need to post the captive supply reform act question and answer sheet for you again?

So your telling me that it is OK for some to use captive supply but not others. Is that how FREE ENTERPRISE works in the USA.

I say its fine for any body and every body to utilize captive supply as long as they are not controlling free enterprise,...........good luck

I say its fine for any body and every body to utilize captive supply as long as they are not controlling free enterprise,...........good luck

So as long as you never become successful and control your own profit and loss captive supply is ok?

The big players cannot control cattle that producers don't willingly sell.

Even in Canada, when feedlots sell in a panic prices drop, not when the packers say the prices should. Watch the markets here, it is panic selling that affects things more than the packers do.

haymaker: I say its fine for any body and every body to utilize captive supply as long as they are not controlling free enterprise,...........

haymaker try not to think about what you just said; you could blow out all the nerve endings in your head. rotflmao!!!!

Jason said:

So as long as you never become successful and control your own profit and loss captive supply is ok?

The big players cannot control cattle that producers don't willingly sell.
Even in Canada, when feedlots sell in a panic prices drop, not when the packers say the prices should. Watch the markets here, it is panic selling that affects things more than the packers do.

They not only can they do daily...........good luck

Haymaker: "I say its fine for any body and every body to utilize captive supply as long as they are not controlling free enterprise,...........good luck"

How do the large packers control free enterprise with captive supplies when producers willingly enter into 75% of the captive supply arrangements?

Is forward contracting cattle not part of the free enterprise system?

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Haymaker: "I say its fine for any body and every body to utilize captive supply as long as they are not controlling free enterprise,...........good luck"

How do the large packers control free enterprise with captive supplies when producers willingly enter into 75% of the captive supply arrangements?

Is forward contracting cattle not part of the free enterprise system?

~SH~

~SH~ get you some cattle,then the answer will become obvious...........good luck

Hay: "~SH~ get you some cattle,then the answer will become obvious...........good luck"

Haymaker diverts the question again!

~SH~

don said:
haymaker: I say its fine for any body and every body to utilize captive supply as long as they are not controlling free enterprise,...........

haymaker try not to think about what you just said; you could blow out all the nerve endings in your head. rotflmao!!!!

Is that what happened to you canuckle head eh? SFFGYTB!!!!!!..........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
MRJ said:
HAY MAKER said:
don you ole packer lover ,if you fought those packers the way you do R CALF,GOOD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN.................good luck

{Haymaker, why don't all you packer haters refuse to let them ever touch any cattle you raise? That would show them! Be a real man! Butcher them yourself and peddle the beef to your friends. Get rich quick!

MRJ}

Why dont you go count your packer stock,that seems to be the only thing you and your kind care about.Your motto oughta be ..THE HELL WITH FAIRNESS.................good luck

Never have owned any. I know of a group of women in an investment club, for both education and entertainment I believe, who checked into stock in a packer, maybe IBP but don't recall if it was stated which packer. They found that packer stock was not as good an investment as McDonalds.

Haymaker, none of your posts exhibit any sense of fair play toward packers, which indicates to me you are not a shining example who should talk to anyone about FAIRNESS!

When people put most of their effort into demonizing packers, have you ever thought of the possibility you are ignoring many REAL enemies of the cattle producer? PETA for one, and then there are the other anti-beef organizations, some of which R-CALF has cozied up to recently. Don't forget competing proteins such as poultry, pork, and soy, and more.

MRJ

Latest posts