• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

small bale accumulator

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rustynail

Reaction score
Looking at a small bale accumulator, it is a netherexe eight bale accumulator and the grapple. The dealer near me wants $7,000 for a new one and another dealer in VA wants $9,200 for it. There is one in an upcoming auction that looks new and I would like to buy it.
Just wondering if anybody uses one of these and if they really work good, likes and dislikes?

Thanks

G3

Haven't used a Netherexe but have used a Hoelscher accumulator and loader fork. It is a trailer that follows the baler and accumulates 10 bales before it dumps the "pallet" on the ground. Seems a little sensitive but when adjusted right it works like a charm. The loader sets down over the top of the pallet and hydraulic hooks turn into the bales to hold them. If you are loading over the road semi's you need a tractor loader that reaches about 13 feet. I have a JD 640 loader that lifts about 11.5 feet and it isn't quite high enough to load the top tier of bales. Seldom see used ones except at a farm sale.

Latest posts