• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Smart mother

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Red Robin

Reaction score
My wife has figured out over the last few years that when a kid shoves beads etc. up their nose that you can cover their open nostril and blow in their mouth and it'll pop out. We had a cheet-o impacted nose this morning on the baby, used the trick and out popped a cheet-o onto my wifes cheek. We've saved a few doctor bills with this trick over the years. I thought I'd try to give something back to society and pass along this valuable information. :lol:

we have a home video of our second child who at about 2 or 3 bit off a finger from a doll and had it wedged in his nose.....even had the tweezer extraction on tape..... next year is his 8th grade graduation....think I may have to make a "highlight reel" of his sports and add that baby in!!!

Yeah well.....I was one of the lucky one's that blowin on em didn't help. Mine stuck nerds (hot pink candies) in her ear. I didnt know about it till about a week or so later, when hot pink stuff started runnin our of her ears. I was frantic, and beside myself, gonna make a dr call. When my son said, "Mom, she done that in the car seat last week." I said, "Done what?" he said, "Stuck nerds in her ear!" :roll:

A woman I knew had to take her son to the doctor when he stuck rabbit poo up both nostrils...twice. :roll:

Red Robin said:
My wife has figured out over the last few years that when a kid shoves beads etc. up their nose that you can cover their open nostril and blow in their mouth and it'll pop out. We had a cheet-o impacted nose this morning on the baby, used the trick and out popped a cheet-o onto my wifes cheek. We've saved a few doctor bills with this trick over the years. I thought I'd try to give something back to society and pass along this valuable information. :lol:

I'm glad your sharing your knowledge and not the cheet-o. :wink:

Next thing you know your kids will have Okra growing out of their ears. :lol: :lol:

have a good one

lazy ace

Latest posts