• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

snow/ice road

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PATB

Reaction score
1/2 way point headed north
DSCN0106.jpg

looking back to the house

DSCN0107.jpg

cold day hot lunch

DSCN0117.jpg

you are interrupting my lunch

DSCN0116.jpg

breakfast is done now for a afternoon nap

DSCN0113.jpg

what are you looking at?

DSCN0104.jpg

low quality hay placed out incase of bad weather or if the cows get hungry and want a snack,

DSCN0112.jpg

Weather has been mild for the most part. The weather liars predict that we are in for some brutal cold days for the next 4 or 5 days. I wish canadians were so willing to share the cold weather. :twisted:

Snow roads thru the meadows went to heck Monday , Tuesday, we had around 30 inches of snow so the roads to feed are packed snow, well was suppose to get 2 feet of snow in 4 days last week instead it was 6 inches then rain. Soften up the packed snow and dropped the rest a few inches, then another 6 inches Tuesday night and -20 this morning. Snow deep enough in places it tough driving the tractor thru to even try and make a new road , just have to try and stay on the old ones.

calves already? I'm always amazed at the calving seasons across the different parts of the country. It won't be until mid-March (if not later) before you see calves on the ground around here.

Latest posts