• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

So I go out for supper tonight and meet an .....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
.....American farmer from Wisc.

We start talking about internet discussion groups and he tells me he tried one out and he was not too impressed......seems someone named "oldtimer" was "misrepresenting" the Democratic point of view.....

.....so I asked him the name of the site and he said "ranchers".....I held back a snicker, while I tried to tell him "oldtimer" does not represent who "Ranchers" is.....and then later in the conversation, the guy told me he is a moderate democrat, and "extremists like OT are wrecking the Democratic party"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"chasing away new members" :roll:

Bunch of bullshite.............. you never met the man.

You need therapy about your man crush on OT.... you can't quit talking about him...

I've shown this site an ot to a few people. One guy even wondered if "ot" could even feed himself. A group of guys at the local parts store now get on and get their daily chuckle from watching him make a fool of himself.

jingo2 said:

You need therapy about your man crush on OT.... you can't quit talking about him...

That is what the people who watch him said about ot, he needs therapy. Oh and you got a mention a time or two also.

jingo2 said:

Of course it is a lie, and to make my claims more grandiose, I met him again for a couple of beer. It seems he is a retired CEO from an energy company in Wisc, here to testify on the transmission line being proposed to go from Calgary to Edmonton.....

...maybe if you were not a lying sack of pillow fluff, you too could meet people like this and have an intelligent conversation with them.

Eh? Kola?

Weren't you also involved with those false accusations that were labelled against those you have a differing opinion from............that would make you a dishonest bigot, wouldn't it?

A liar like yourself, will appreciate the "long tale", I'm telling, eh? How's the weather at your IP address?

hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

Of course it is a lie, and to make my claims more grandiose, I met him again for a couple of beer. It seems he is a retired CEO from an energy company in Wisc, here to testify on the transmission line being proposed to go from Calgary to Edmonton.....

...maybe if you were not a lying sack of pillow fluff, you too could meet people like this and have an intelligent conversation with them.

Eh? Kola?

Weren't you also involved with those false accusations that were labelled against those you have a differing opinion from............that would make you a dishonest bigot, wouldn't it?

A liar like yourself, will appreciate the "long tale", I'm telling, eh? How's the weather at your IP address?

Ohhhhh...if you only knew who you were really talking to!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I-Spy you are not my friend!!

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

Eh? Kola?

Ohhhhh...if you only knew who you were really talking to!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

We know who we talk to kolo=jingo=lulu=allie, :wink: :wink: :wink: Have from day one
:D :D

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

Eh? Kola?

It could be any one of the group that left, or it could be OT, but we know who originally got the the membership under the name Jingo2.

Who did you lend out your sign in information to this week?

hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:

Eh? Kola?

It could be any one of the group that left, or it could be OT, but we know who originally got the the membership under the name Jingo2.

Who did you lend out your sign in information to this week?

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter who uses the name jingo and a couple others. leftwingernuts

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

Eh? Kola?

So you admit to lying and hiding your true identity?

MsSage said:
jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:

Eh? Kola?

So you admit to lying and hiding your true identity?

Funny how Oldtimer has not went nuts over the fact the members of Ranchers don't know who Jingo2 REALLY IS. I guess that info is on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS And as long as Jingy is backing Oldtimer's play the rest of us don't need to know. :wink:

Exactally, he won't yell about those that back him but sure as hell denounces anyone one that doe not,,,Talk about a hypocrite..

Do you notice how he gets caught in his lies and accusations. Then he disappears for a few days and then comes back once the posts move on down the page. He is a coward and can't defends his ramblings.

He's probably "on the case" looking for that Arnold woman who is missing. Just another wonderful benefit of the "oil boom" going on in that neck of the woods that he crows so frequently about. High paying jobs lure in the scum, and the locals pay the price, as usual. :mad:

Or else he's been at the water hole and had 8 or 10 too many........as usual. :roll:

I notice he seldom attacks anyone on here at a personal level, but there sure is no shortage of folks attacking him on a regular basis. I think if he left there's a few on here that would have no reason to carry on living.
Several folks don't even refute his statements, but just go straight to the personal attacks.

Silver said:
I notice he seldom attacks anyone on here at a personal level, but there sure is no shortage of folks attacking him on a regular basis. I think if he left there's a few on here that would have no reason to carry on living.
Several folks don't even refute his statements, but just go straight to the personal attacks.

Oh, he can get personal alright. And he'll gladly do it without an ounce of knowledge of whom he's libeling.

whitewing/Hypo/etal-- you may be able to Bullsh*t some on here that will suck up to anything if its what they want to hear-- but you're not Bullsh*tting me....You're all part of the Hypo group...The narcissm already shows thru identically in both posts-- and some of the "female" posters have sent me the scarey "friendship" PM's you have sent them- that identically duplicate Hypos-- and even mocking make fun of one posters life experiences and trauma......

You are sad sorry people- if all you have to do is intimidate or denigrate women.....

Yep- Alice after reading one - its mocking of a persons death- and Whitewings wishes to get to know the female reader better-- IF I was a female I wouldn't post a picture on this site again- or any reference to where I live-- this guy Whitewing/Hypo/etal is very scarey-- and thats coming from 30+ years of Law Enorcement experience....

And for me- I want nothing to do with either of them anymore...They are the type of creep I despise...

Mocking a person's death? Wishes to get to know the female reader better? BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

He's had numerous opportunities to apologize but can't find the humility to do so. Oh well, at least he'll smart from the cost of that phone call he made to me last month. :D

Larrry said:
Oh no, his personal attacks have gotten him to where he is today.

Bingo. He's either pissed off a lot of people with personal attacks or he's an exceptionally good troll. Either way, I suspect he's earned what's dished out to him.

Just like many on here are sympathetic and have respect for the goals of the Tea Party in getting back to the founding principles of this country. So what does he do come on here, comes on here and spouts the ********* line. But one of his worst tricks is he has gone after women with his remarks. FH and Tam are two he has constantly attacked.
One could go on and on with his childish personal attacks.

Latest posts